Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > HD 15 horn
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD15 Driver Sims

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeypuzzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2006 at 3:06pm
Dave,

I've finally got to taking the back off my hd's and found that the drivers used are rcf L15L601's.

i've dug out the t+s for them and was wondering if you would be really kind and helpfull and stick them in the magic graph maker and model it for me....

i've had them running with PD loaded bins on a few occasions but never had enough time to do an a/b test.

I like em, would love to see what the theory says!

Vas 190
Qms 6.6
Qes 0.32
Qts 0.31
Fs 38
Re 6.8
Cms 0.2
Sd 804
Mms 92
Bl 21.7
Xmax 5

Cheers, matt p
Strange Daze View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strange Daze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2007 at 8:56am
they sound ace matt....
wanna see the specs and compare em to our fane loaded 4 too......
and biggins' eminence 600s......

philpope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philpope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2007 at 7:32pm

where did the input screen go off the first post in this thread?

Phil

djshirish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djshirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 7:36am
which is the best suited driver for the hd 15 horns?
would u recommed any driver from the selenium or the p audio range without compromising too much on the quality tht one gets from the pd154's??
DJ Vencenzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Vencenzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 4:21pm
can u pls sim the jbl 2206J or the 2226J
zivanovic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zivanovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 8:32am
Can you simulate please EV 15B series II
mhtplsh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhtplsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 1:43pm
Excellent post!
How about writing procedure & detail of hornresp simulation so that many can simulate the driver of their own choice. it will be nice learning for others.
palesha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2007 at 10:46am
Dave Slater,
Just want to know how u calculated horn length.
Drawing will be more preferable to learn & understand.
santou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote santou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 9:19am
hi, what the result whit beyma 15k200?
josh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:25pm
yeah im confused about some of the dimensions youve got there, my calculations, and im not saying im right are mostly different.

How did you calculate horn length, from where did you take it, also where did you decide the throat was?
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:05am
Right I might be getting four hd15 this weekend as a second rig.
Does that plot for the sn15b look doable? reason I ask is I can get these easily,
I would use some kind of sub, either an x1 or a reflex to do the 30<60hz [ish maybey a heigher crossover, whatever works]
for a small rig does it look like a good idea?
Thanks
Markk.
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
mstep77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstep77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 4:39pm
Tell you what, the plot for the SN15-B looks great to me.  Its really flat so you can use one box per side if you want (of course with sub underneath).

You plan sounds good, I would be pleased if that was my A rig Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>