Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Martin Atomic 3000 Fault

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonp1100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 3:40pm
I know what the fault is, send it to me & i will repair it. PM me.
Teccon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teccon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:19pm
Hello Swenk,
I have exact the same issue with one of my atomics,
how did you manage to solve the problem? Did you replace any ic or component?
Many thanks,
Teccon
nklite73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nklite73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:42pm
simonp1100 can you please email me at nklite@gmail.com i have a atomic 3000 with a board fault 
i am in bristol so looking to repair it if you get back to me would be appreciate 
simonp1100 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonp1100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:39pm
Have emailed you. 
dmxstagetech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmxstagetech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 4:22pm
Do you have any spare 518 PCB's?

Cheers

Gary
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonp1100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 5:09pm
No sorry. Wink
monkeypuzzle View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeypuzzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 5:28pm
More faults... One of mine seems to trigger itsself but still responds to the desk. It's not an easily repeatable fault as it seems to happen rather randomly. All will be fine for a few hours then it'll trigger a few flashes every min or so, sometimes it'll go into blinder mode. I think its also chucking out some kind of signal as the sunstrips and led Pars next in line were triggering a little as well......

Any Ideas?
blah blah blah blah blah......
James Tengo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Tengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:38pm
Sunstrips are bastards for chucking spurious data back down a dmx line, are you sure it was the strobe at fault? Did you try it on a clean line direct from your buffer?
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonp1100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 7:36pm
Check the strobe directly via your DMX desk first, i am assuming that you have terminated the last item in the DMX line with a terminator plug ??? & that the strobe is the only thing in the chain that is faulting ?????.
It sounds like one or more of your fixtures in the DMX line could be interfering with the strobe or it could be down to too much current draw on the rig & resetting the strobe (had this once & took me ages to trace it). Good luck & hope this helps Wink.
cookiemonster60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookiemonster60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:58pm
Hi all following the thread. I have a Martin Atomic 3000 unit I've picked up that's dead no sign of life.

Does anyone know where I can pick up the service manual/schematic ?

Thanks
Andrew
Nigey-C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigey-C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:05pm
check the internal fuses havent blown to start with.

col_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote col_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:23pm
I can repair most atomic PCB's so if you get stuck and it's not the fuse get in touch! 
AV, Sound and Lighting and Laser Hire, Sales and Service. www.klsuk.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>