Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

folded horn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: folded horn
    Posted: 15 July 2009 at 7:16pm
hi.

would apreciate if somone could help me

im after plans for folded horns

i know of the 1850 and 186

but what other plans are out there for folded horns.

thanks rus.
Ryan94 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 7:41pm
ive been wondering this to.

heres one i now.
Ryan94 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 7:46pm

RUS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 8:24pm
hi ryan.

i already have them plans thanks i forgot i had them but then theres no recommended drivers for them so not much use to me rogs 186 horn doesnt have the angles on the plan so that makes thing a little harder unlike the 1850 which does.

any others fokes?

i think i should call myself mr indecisive (spelling)
Ryan94 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 9:02pm
well the recomended driver for the punisher is the ciare 12.00. but i dont now about the rest.
as for the angles in the 186 horn they are the same as the 1850 just the chamber is bigger.
Jake_Fielder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 9:17pm
Do a search! you'll find loads of disscusion on the wsx and different drivers etc...
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 9:17pm
And i recon anything like a pd 186 would be good in the b36
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 9:19pm
also, you could download that file which has tons of plans on it in the other plans bit, and three bee, or hugo has posted pdf full of different plans iirc
Natty K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natty K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 6:09pm
i was wondering about half length horns if 1850s r 1/4 or if they 1/2 then full length like the one on the back of a hog or soming

Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 6:13pm
I dont understand??
Natty K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natty K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 1:23am
surely u can couple with the air better with a longer horn path?
WCA-UK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WCA-UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2009 at 11:22am
forgive me if im wrong... but... this martin wsx... why would you compress the sound on the last bend? ive found the same with the Fane plans too in my handbook... just above where the '275' mark is in the corner, down, is flared out... then compresses again where the '275' mark is. then it flares out again for the last bend.Confused
It maybe minute on this plan... but its more obvious on the Fane plan for the folded horn the 15's and 18's... isnt that the meaning of a 'horn'? where it flares out?
Ive build loads of the Fane ones... but dont get anything great from them!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>