Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Glastonbury

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glastonbury
    Posted: 29 September 2009 at 5:52pm

Bill Harkin, Andrew Marr, Arabella Churchill's

Glastonbury fayre 1971 

goggle video 1hr 40m

10m Historical Overview

DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
iNDiSCREETAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNDiSCREETAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2009 at 2:38pm
Ha...The two in the studio at the start made me laughLOL 

Good Link.
Pav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2009 at 7:16am
Superb,  Brings back some good and dark memories!!
jbrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2010 at 9:51pm
Great link, thanks 4D!
Pyramid Bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pyramid Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:40pm
 am Bill Harkin who conceived, researched, designed and built the original Pyramid Stage alongside many weird, wonderful and inspired early arrivals to the festival site who were there in time to give their energy during it's construction in 1971. 

I am Bill Harkin who conceived, researched, designed and built the original Pyramid Stage alongside many weird, wonderful and inspired early arrivals to the festival site who were there in time to give their energy during its construction in 1971.

This year was celebrated as the 40th anniversary of the Glastonbury festival and next year will be the Pyramid Stages  40th and lots of people have been asking me for my perspective. There are a lot of memories in 40 years of the festival, so I will have to chop them up into at least four parts.

Part One: www.pyramidstage-glastonburyfestival.co.uk

If you where there in ‘71 please post your memories.

Bill 

chilli View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chilli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 8:26pm
fantastic stuff..
Money can't buy you happiness, but it can allow you to be miserable in comfort.
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Pyramid Bill Pyramid Bill wrote:

am Bill Harkin who conceived, researched, designed and built the original Pyramid Stage alongside many weird, wonderful and inspired early arrivals to the festival site who were there in time to give their energy during it's construction in 1971. 

I am Bill Harkin who conceived, researched, designed and built the original Pyramid Stage alongside many weird, wonderful and inspired early arrivals to the festival site who were there in time to give their energy during its construction in 1971.

This year was celebrated as the 40th anniversary of the Glastonbury festival and next year will be the Pyramid Stages  40th and lots of people have been asking me for my perspective. There are a lot of memories in 40 years of the festival, so I will have to chop them up into at least four parts.

Bill 

ClapClapClap
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:59am
Originally posted by Pyramid Bill Pyramid Bill wrote:

Bill 

Hi Bill, good to hear from you in this arcane corner of the web.

Best regards
Ford
DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
 Post Reply Post Reply