Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Get your Racks out....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 165>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get your Racks out....
    Posted: 18 November 2005 at 9:59pm

Post pictures here....

Bryan M View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 10:02pm
Bryan M View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 10:04pm
2x solar powered torches! Take that global warming
Mircea Bartic View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mircea Bartic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 3:38am
I'm ashamed...

general manager & head designer at nexus-acoustics research
http://www.facebook.com/nexus.acoustics.research

Ex Nexus_3
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 4:46am
 .Please dont laugh,it might not be high-tech,but it works..........and yes,i forget to take the plastic covers off for the photos.
Be seeing you.
mans1000 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mans1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 6:04am
Nice racks JBLman, Studiomaster amps? was looking at buying one,what they like?

Edited by mans1000 - 19 November 2005 at 7:12am
"The earth provides enough to satisfy every mans needs...but not every mans greed."
kevinmcdonough View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinmcdonough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 6:06am
Hey Dirtsoundboy

Can i just ask while i'me here, how do you find the dbx zone pro?

I'm doing a fairly large install over the next few weeks (Using among other things a Void Air Motion system for the large bar in the building, the FIRST one ever i think ) and am looking at using the large one, cant remember its code, to route it all.

Its a fairly rush choice as the zone mixer i was planning to use has suddenly become unavailable and i haven't had time to get a hold of a dbx and try it myself first so am just wanting to double check its all cool.

kev
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinmcdonough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 6:11am

Oh, my bad!

See its a dbx drive rack PA you have, not a zone pro. Thats what i get for trying to focus on the comp monitor straight out of bed!

kev

mans1000 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mans1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 6:30am

All I have left after selling amps/rack/EQ to fund a studio project Enough to drive tops tho

Bryan M View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 6:53am

Is it just me or am i the only person who cant get enough flashing lights in the rack, everyone elses racks are functional and to the point but mine are just slowly filling up with 1u vu meters ands stuff! you turn em on and it looks like blackpool pleasure beach arcade!!!!

Gotta say i love racks jbl_man, they look like they can move some Air!

@kevinmcdonough: How come your not using void processing(sorry about the bold text) and are you using there amps? Are you doing the install up in scotland?

Bry

Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinmcdonough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 7:58am
started up a thread for the install that i can put some pics on over the next few weeks so have a look there and i'll explain about the processing.

kev
Dixi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dixi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 8:02am

My little racks =)

Edited by Dixi - 20 November 2005 at 2:47pm
"But where is the speaker? thats just a box with a hole in it!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 165>