Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Speakerplans Classics > Other Classics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi speaker geeks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassmattmatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:15pm

i'am not a midget and like backlash said i'll use a ramp

Dangerclaat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dangerclaat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:18pm
Do you fire yourself out of canons at all?
There'll be a time for dips daisy, but this isn't it
backlash View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:19pm
you need cabinets with wheels and venues with no stairs, or you are going to do some serious damage to your back, legs, hands and the venues walls. This is just a thought, a lot of venues I go to have stairs (lakota in december ) and even with 2 its challenging! get digital amps my friend also save on the weight!
According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Sound Hire
bassmattmatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassmattmatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:31pm

I intend to take two crew with me all the time as my back is not in the best of shape anyway I suffer from arthritis.

speaker monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speaker monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:32pm
If this guy isnt a troll (which is looking more that way) Doesnt anyone else think its slightly dangerous to the industry to let this guy loose with £30k worth of system and (by the sounds of things) not a clue?
And God said "Let there be light" and there was light.
But for him to speak, sound must have come first.
backlash View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:35pm
if you have crew you can get mid tops high enough! job done - get point of source rig - end of discussion!

this is beginning to become very hard work!
According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Sound Hire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassmattmatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by speaker monkey speaker monkey wrote:

If this guy isnt a troll (which is looking more that way) Doesnt anyone else think its slightly dangerous to the industry to let this guy loose with £30k worth of system and (by the sounds of things) not a clue?

So i shouldn't have a system because im short?
Spesh View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by bassmattmatty bassmattmatty wrote:

Originally posted by speaker monkey speaker monkey wrote:

So i shouldn't have a system because im short?

LOLLOLLOLLOL

ClapClapClapClap

That's brilliant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassmattmatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by backlash backlash wrote:

if you have crew you can get mid tops high enough! job done - get point of source rig - end of discussion!

Yes but as i said before i have my heart set on a line array system.
Spesh View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:42pm

Originally posted by backlash backlash wrote:

Yes but as i said before i have my heart set on a line array system.

How can you have your heart set on something you know nothing about?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassmattmatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:51pm
I've read loads of topics on line array systems and you have only got to look at all the big events to see them being used day in day out world wide.
Spesh View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:54pm

you have only got to look at all the big events to see them being used day in day out world wide.

This doesn't exactly demonstrate good understanding of the reasons behind using a line array system.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>