Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > 1850 and 186 horns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1850 build finished at last

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edd Jordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1850 build finished at last
    Posted: 25 May 2010 at 12:33am
Been build these for a mate up north. finished them and went up last weekend and tested them out most impressed!! sounded amazing running them with the mt102 loaded with deltas and b and c 2" compression driver.

here are a few pics
Saw table
PD 1850
Test fit
Construction

System sounded amazing thanks to all the help from speaker plans forum.

Cheers
I do a sideline in ply wood wheels.
Strange Daze View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strange Daze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:24pm
Nice :)
t.geessounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t.geessounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2010 at 5:24pm
nice work love your table saw it look just like mine lol!!!!
Edd Jordan View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edd Jordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2010 at 5:37pm

cheers. cant go wrong with a sheet 8x4 screwed to it!

ItzAn808 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItzAn808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 8:54pm
That's badass man, give me some more details on your table saw creation. I want to buy a big one but that looks like it works fine. I'm tired of cutting slightly offf with a damn hand saw.
kristoffdj1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristoffdj1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 9:56pm
Love it, that's exacltty the system I'm making but with four of the 1850's.

Have you any more build pics of both cabs, the more I look at other good builds the more I can get my head around what I have to do.

Having loads of oter peoples build pics of the micro scoop really helped when I made those.
Edd Jordan View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edd Jordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:09pm
Table saw is just a standard small table saw, leveled. then a sheet of 8x4 screwed to it and proped up with 2x4 at the corners .Then got a straight edge drew a line off the blade and used that as a datum line. worked realy well.
I have seen on ebay big single phase table saws going for £350. but this is easier to store. 
mattdub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 4:04pm
nice work man!
 Post Reply Post Reply