Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

XT8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolboarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XT8
    Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:07pm
Good Evening,

I'm about to built the Xtro and Iwant to use the XT8 Horn for the Beyma 8'' driver to get him as loud as possible.

Can you say me where I can get the Horn's ???

Are they availble in Germany, because that's the state I come from, or can you send them ???

Thanks
giordihc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giordihc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:34pm
Contour View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Contour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2010 at 12:01pm

8" driver is a B&C unit not a Beyma!

Best regards,

Walt
coolboarder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolboarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2010 at 9:35pm
sry
I just knew something with B LOL

I think the details are on speakerstore. nl but thank you

Anything other to said to that Loudspeaker except that what is written in this forum???

Nice Evening
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:12pm
I want two of these as well!

Anyone know where to get 2 pcs XT8?

I have two X-tro's of Father Francis build and four Jan audio 8" horns that doesn't fit inside the xtro.

By the way, does anyone know what driver fits inside the jan-audio horn?
biotec View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biotec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:20pm
I don't think francis built the X-tros. I sent him some speakers on a pallet a while back and I'm pretty sure I sent two x-tros built by insomnia. Incidentally, the guy I collected the cabinets from was convicted of murder last year.

Member rich, ind.st has a pair of the same 8 inch horns I think, if you search through his posts you might find what he has loaded his with?

me so horny, me love you long throw.
bernieserver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bernieserver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:55pm
Hi,

currently the XT8 from bluearean is out of stock since two month.

I am looking for four of these horns for another project.

Regards
Bernhard
Andy Kos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Kos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:39pm
There is a supply problem with the XT8 horns, which I am hoping to resolve. If it doesnt get resolved, everyone will know about it.
just a guy with a warehouse and a few speakers... www.bluearan.co.uk
mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:00am
should be landing in Blue Arans laps anyday now

I would suggest putting your names down for them because I'm getting enquiries and it seems they may all be gone by the time they arrive
mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:02am
If they are sold by the time they arrive there is also the original design XTRO horn in with them to (same as plan). 22 pieces and 18 pieces XT8
Andy Kos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Kos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:28am
Thanks mykey... we are waiting in anticipation...
just a guy with a warehouse and a few speakers... www.bluearan.co.uk
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:50am
Ok, but this horn is shorter and fits the x-tro design right?
@Mykey: Don't you sell these youself anymore? -I remember a lower price directly from you:-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>