Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Roots n Culture Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Earthquake Builder !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBPLATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:36pm

Edited by DUBPLATE - 07 June 2007 at 3:35am
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:48pm

And i still have no idea why this is such a big deal to people.....

So you know about a box, and whats in it and who built it - big deal.  I know someone was originally curious but why the competition?

My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:28pm

Originally posted by Shortman Shortman wrote:

and what mykey means that told me? wot+co don't make boxs anymore do they?AngryClap
it means he told you! regardless of whether you built them or not,

yes! we do! and we dont only build we "DESIGN" as well

anybody can build.

and its WATTCO.

and why the private message to me????

we are nice people on here, no attitude, and no heated arguments please

lets be gentleman

Edited by mykey - 20 March 2006 at 10:42pm
DUBPLATE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBPLATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:29pm

Edited by DUBPLATE - 07 June 2007 at 3:35am
Tom Umney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Umney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:29am
biotec View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biotec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:56am
can people stop bringing personal beef onto the boards. If somebody has something helpful to say about the earthquake folded horns then feel free to share it. I'm happy to hear that shortman built the bins and that Rog designed them, but the showing off and the competition can be left to the playground.
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:04am

Originally posted by biotec biotec wrote:

can people stop bringing personal beef onto the boards. If somebody has something helpful to say about the earthquake folded horns then feel free to share it. I'm happy to hear that shortman built the bins and that Rog designed them, but the showing off and the competition can be left to the playground.

2nded and i was just interested in the vaugue layout not dimensions.

tb_mike View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tb_mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:01am

+ there is no holy grail. Only different compromises taken/

*party pooper mode*

*recovers from alcohol and goes to sleep*

mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:25pm

tb_mike

thanks for taking that logo off

champion!

Shortman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shortman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:52am
Originally posted by mykey mykey wrote:

Originally posted by DUBPLATE DUBPLATE wrote:

I DON'T THINK THAT SHORTMAN MADE THE BASS BINS THAT EARTHQUAKE USES ANYTHING ELSE PROBABLY BASS BINS NO, IF SO COULD HE SAY WHAT DRIVER IS INSIDE & THE FOLDS OF THE BOX IF NOT THE FOLDS THEN THE PATH LENGTH 

IF HE GETS IT WRONG I WILL CORRECT HIM BECAUSE I KNOW THE DRIVER, THE DRIVER SIZE & BOX DESIGN

ITS NOTHING LIKE A LABSUB??? If they were to put side by side to a labsub the labsub would go alot deeper but earthquakes would probably be louder @ around 50hz upwards  

thats told him 
Shortman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shortman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:58am
Originally posted by mykey mykey wrote:

I DON'T THINK THAT SHORTMAN MADE THE BASS BINS THAT EARTHQUAKE USES ANYTHING ELSE PROBABLY BASS BINS NO, IF SO COULD HE SAY WHAT DRIVER IS INSIDE & THE FOLDS OF THE BOX IF NOT THE FOLDS THEN THE PATH LENGTH 

IF HE GETS IT WRONG I WILL CORRECT HIM BECAUSE I KNOW THE DRIVER, THE DRIVER SIZE & BOX DESIGN

ITS NOTHING LIKE A LABSUB??? If they were to put side by side to a labsub the labsub would go alot deeper but earthquakes would probably be louder @ around 50hz upwards  

thats told him 
Shortman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shortman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:01am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>