Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What have you done to your soundsystem today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 58>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Wilkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 2:34pm
Got my first pair of 15" tapped horns ready for painting, done some work on a few mid-tops. Just ordering some parts for passive X-overs.

Tony
www.forteaudio.eu - BMS - db-Mark Processors - Lexon (SAE)
Turbulence View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turbulence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:24pm
I took 2 x res1 and 2 x puns to take 5 cafe in bristol for a gig later this evening.
Teunos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teunos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:33pm
Working on my new project. Getting ready to fit handles. 
Best regards,
Teun.
TONY.A.S.S. View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TONY.A.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 5:50pm
Looked lovingly at it again.
mk2_ginger_biscuit69 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 5:59pm
changed the limiting of one of our systems right down to brick wall infinite with slow release, to cope with student DJ's gain bashing!!
''Remember that the object of a subwoofer is to enhance the output of your main speakers, not overpower it''

''Dubstep - an elongated electronic fart''
ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:03pm
Another day playing with my C-Audio Pulses.  Now have a working 2x1100 and 2x650 to go with the QSC PL4.0 I'm intending to buy for my main amprack.
mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:12pm
was listening to my new BERDOA HORNS (hifi), and was wondering if I could ever listen to another pair of different speakers ever again 
mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 mk2_ginger_biscuit69 wrote:

changed the limiting of one of our systems right down to brick wall infinite with slow release, to cope with student DJ's gain bashing!!
LOLLOLLOL
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TONY.A.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:34pm
For some reason I have just visualized someone coming home after a bad gig and giving the cabs a good thrashing ala Basil Fawlty.
djgorey View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djgorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:43pm
maybe not pure sound-system, but I'm currently going through my now depleted CD collection and comparing it to the extensive request list for Sunday's gig to find out what ones I need to get.
Gaffa tape is like the force in Star Wars - there's a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TONY.A.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:46pm
Hey Ho Silver lining. Surely.
Typo.

Edited by TONY.A.S.S. - 08 October 2010 at 6:47pm
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 7:08pm
stood and stared and fiddled and thought.. and finally did a bit of routing and basically did all the brainwork to correct a mistake i previously made... and i shall tear into doing it in full tomorrow.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 58>