Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst rigs on the planet..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 154>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2016 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Battered Battered wrote:

^ I actually quite like that,nice retro type rig for playing some funky vinyl.

Be seeing you.
Battered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Battered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2016 at 5:19pm
It's definately rocking the cheese factor, in a school disco stylee......

Not my cup of tea, and I think he wants something like two and a half grand for it. When I saw what he had it didn't strike me as the sort of thing he'd get £2.5k for. But I don't know how much stuff like that is worth anyway, but it kind of reminds me of the sort of thing you'd see on a flyer for one of Jeremy Joseph's nights. LOL
Touching cloth at 200 mph
bitSmasher View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bitSmasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2016 at 9:52pm
I love the aesthetic - would be hilarious as a stage for a *core event
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2016 at 9:18am

'' This sound system is AWESOME! Great sounding system with lots of power, can cater for any size crowd upto 1000 people or for small functions. Can be used altogether or broken down to use at multiple venues simultaneously. This is a serious system which has been used but is in fair condition, nevertheless it all works and you will definitely make your money back! Great for any starter or serious professional DJ/Mobile Disco. Includes cables and wires and flight casing. ''

LOL
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
MattStolton View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattStolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2016 at 9:46am
Originally posted by jammin75 jammin75 wrote:

'' This sound system is AWESOME! Great sounding system with lots of power, can cater for any size crowd upto 1000 people or for small functions. Can be used altogether or broken down to use at multiple venues simultaneously. This is a serious system which has been used but is in fair condition, nevertheless it all works and you will definitely make your money back! Great for any starter or serious professional DJ/Mobile Disco. Includes cables and wires and flight casing. ''

LOL
"Oi!! That's my hire stock that is! I don't like your tone! You wanta come over here and say that....." LOLLOLWink

If that was cheap enough.....
Matt Stolton - Technical Director (!!!) - Wilding Sound Ltd
"Sparkius metiretur vestra" - "Meter Your Mains"
pdr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2016 at 9:48am
That is special Smile
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2016 at 3:07pm
Yes, FOH, wedges and monitors all in one.   LOL

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
empiresoundsystem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote empiresoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2016 at 11:00am
Failed DJ and fumbling through the world of pro audio. Give me a thumb and make me feel better:
www.facebook.com/empireAVWorks
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2016 at 11:14am
^ Oh dear. LOL
Be seeing you.
empiresoundsystem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote empiresoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2016 at 11:36am
They're called Diverted and to be fair that was their first rig, they appear to be smashing it now and putting on some great free parties. I'm trying to find some shots of the first stuff I cobbled together. :)
Failed DJ and fumbling through the world of pro audio. Give me a thumb and make me feel better:
www.facebook.com/empireAVWorks
filkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2016 at 12:19pm
They are good friends of mine, and now have a fairly decent rig consisting of 2x g subs 2x hd15s, 2x peavey dual 15 reflex bins 2x double 12" flares and a top box we built yesterday with 2x8" and 2x 1" compression drivers. Everyone's got to start somewhwre
nuclearbass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2016 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by empiresoundsystem empiresoundsystem wrote:

They're called Diverted and to be fair that was their first rig, they appear to be smashing it now and putting on some great free parties. I'm trying to find some shots of the first stuff I cobbled together. :)

before you had a kick section Shocked
one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 154>