Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plans available here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dutchman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plans available here
    Posted: 04 April 2015 at 4:02pm
Also looking for punisher plan..
We need more SPL!
lamouette/rck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamouette/rck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:54pm
Nobody's ??? 
lamouette/rck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamouette/rck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:39pm
Hi,

Someone have a valid link for the autocad files ?

Because, i've drawn the X-tro with the drawings, and i find a lot of strange mesurement. (angle a 82.3, and a few things like that)

If someone can help me... Thanks

PS : who know if it's possible to buy some XT8 horn, with phase plug somewhere ???

Thank a lot. Bye

Edit1 : up

Edited by lamouette/rck - 11 May 2011 at 1:03pm
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 7:05pm
bigwilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 6:52pm

oooh sounds good - cant find the FAQ tho lol - any chance of a linky for some bedtime reading :)

How do i go about searching other designs for this thing. Mainly deeper mounting depth
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 6:43pm
i'm no expert on driver specs but yours doesn't seem suitable at all for horn loading. it has a very low ebp... there is some really good info on driver specs in the FAQ on the main speakerplans site.. well worth checking out.
bigwilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 5:26pm
Already build the recommeneded box and many othr similr boxes and have got bored lo

So shall I just to discussed in a previous post and engliage the sealed chamber and keep the scoop/port/tunnel dims the same ??? 
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 6:35pm
best bet is to do what the manufacturers say probably.. build the small reflex box described at the bottom of the page...
bigwilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 6:24pm
Hello lol,

This mite make me sound like a complete noob but the woofer in question is an In car woofer. Orion 15.2 HCCA. The specs can be here on page 18.....

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/OG/Orion/GHCCA102%202008-11MLweb2.pdf
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 6:15pm
you're probably best off just saying what driver you have, and people will steer you towards a design to suit it (or search for it either because it's probably been discussed before).... the punisher horn was really designed around the Ciare driver.

and hi!
bigwilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 6:01pm
are there any plans off the punisher in a 15" Version ?

Also the mounting depth of my driver is... 294mm rather than 190mm, can I just make the 190mm chamber 294mm deep and add the 104mm to the overall so the throat dimensions arent effected just the sealed chamber?

1st post here btw so be nice lol! Awesome website...Wish if found this along time ago !
T!v@k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T!v@k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2010 at 5:18pm
ah ok cool than this is the way to go then.

i've seen a reinforcement panel was added between the two 15" horns in some builds. but i read in a post from lawaaiigebuur
that he put some extra reinforcement on the back panels to handle the the pressure in the bins

is it wise to make the outer panels from 18mm in stead of the 15 mm birch to cope with the pressure??

thnx T
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>