Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASS R2U demo dates.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TONY.A.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASS R2U demo dates.
    Posted: 22 October 2010 at 4:26pm
I have just secured a venue in Southend for 5 days to demo the new system to anyone who is interested. The Venue is the Royal Hotel which is located at the bottom of Southend High Street. I'm doing 5 days to leave more scope time wise for people to attend. The dates are 8-12 November inclusive which is a Monday to Friday. 6-11 pm every night. I will be there most of the time but won't be switching on until 6pm.
The system will be powered up with Matrix amps
Come down to Southend for the day and enjoy yourselves, also bring your own CD's if you want to.
Food is on untill 9pm and booze 'till we fall over.
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 6:34pm
good stuff!

just need to sell a few things then I will having some of your minis!

ps - now might be a good time to run off some more deck isolators so when forgetful people like me turn up they can buy some of those too
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 7:08pm
definatly havn't got the budget atm for any of it but would love the chance to pop down an hear it Smile
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
AM55 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AM55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 7:25pm
Have you released a price for the new system yet Tony?
djgorey View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djgorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 8:15pm
I can't convince the misses - we're on honeymoon that week.

Bol**cks!!

Tony, will you have a system around to listen to when I bring down my Spektra stuff in the New Year for refurbishment?
Gaffa tape is like the force in Star Wars - there's a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together
TONY.A.S.S. View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TONY.A.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:25pm
This Demo is as much about getting feedback as anything else. It definitely is not a sales pitch. This could be the first time this bunch of components have been put together, especially with the co-axil driver. The sound is different in the vocal range, and I think for the better, but I really need other people to tell me that. It's another chance to get together, play some music and generally have a laugh. As I mentioned earlier, the rig will be up for grabs if anyone want's to try it out on a gig. Cost of transport covered only, the rest is free, including me.
Southend is just 1 1/2 hours out of London. You could also take home some rock.
csg View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:40pm
will do my best to make it over Tony, i need to hear this!
JohnnyPyro View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyPyro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:43pm
count me in.. i'll be after some new kit in dec/jan couldnt come at a better time
Pyrotechnics... its not rocket science, well.... actually it is !! :o)