Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Element 5 Speakers (Bin Invaders)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alimon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Element 5 Speakers (Bin Invaders)
    Posted: 26 October 2010 at 9:22pm
Hi there,

has anyone seen/heard or are part of the element 5 speakers/soundsystem they did a stage at Bin Invaders up in london weekend just gone. They've designed a load of speakers sounded well nice not sure what the bins were dont think they were rear horn loaded might  have been front horn loaded cant remember what they were loaded with but they were 1.5k rms and they were running 2.5k into each one and had 8 of them sounded so nice.
space-face View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote space-face Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2010 at 9:42pm
I was at that party and yep the element 5 stuff sounded great. Think the bins are 18" FLH although I might be wrong. The tops are owned by my mate and the bins by the element 5 guys who are on here I think...? I'm sure they'll give you some more info!
Spesh View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:03pm
It's Rosscopico on here that you need to speak to about Element 5 systems.
Symmetry Soundsystem
Louder than loud View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louder than loud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:18pm
Lovely bloke as well
RAGING PROMOTIONS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAGING PROMOTIONS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:26pm
good to know that people from speakerplans were in attendance! me and a few others got hold of the building for the party, did anyone notice the mickey taking chillout rig? i was responsible for that, it was intended as a joke, i'd never stack a rig like that ever!

Jake
Spesh View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2010 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Louder than loud Louder than loud wrote:

Lovely bloke as well

Quite right.......he came down to one of my nights in Peckham
Symmetry Soundsystem
Strange Daze View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strange Daze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 9:00am
Never heard the system, but have heard nothing but good things about it.
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 9:05am
and boy do they look good
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
Strange Daze View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strange Daze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 11:19am
Originally posted by AUDIO HABIT AUDIO HABIT wrote:

and boy do they look good

^ and this!!!
Alimon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alimon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 5:15pm
Yeah, we were in the room that got flooded (6 1850's with the 2 xtro's) unluckily, was meant to be a massive south west link up with jigsore who have 6 stasys x's and ass tops and Retox soundystem who have 8 21" subs but they both pulled out which left us without a deck set up or dj's or lights borrowed decks and lights of armada found a few dj's had all going fine then our internal fuse to our infinite 8mk2 blew so we had to borrow an amp off armada aswel ha and then someone ripped a sink off some wall and flooded our room, didnt go too well for us but still wicked night.

haha chill out room wicked room massive mashup stack with miminal techno well good.

spiffing View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiffing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 5:38pm
Hi Alimon who are you then?

Yeah I was gutted we didn't make it down in the end, didn't realised we had stitched you on the deck front sorry about that, we have so much on atm plus got the baby now so i have to stay in lots more

any way catch u at devtek

cheers

Chris
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Alimon Alimon wrote:

Yeah, we were in the room that got flooded (6 1850's with the 2 xtro's) unluckily, was meant to be a massive south west link up with jigsore who have 6 stasys x's and ass tops and Retox soundystem who have 8 21" subs but they both pulled out which left us without a deck set up or dj's or lights borrowed decks and lights of armada found a few dj's had all going fine then our internal fuse to our infinite 8mk2 blew so we had to borrow an amp off armada aswel ha and then someone ripped a sink off some wall and flooded our room, didnt go too well for us but still wicked night.
haha chill out room wicked room massive mashup stack with miminal techno well good.

Must have been some dodgy electrics or serious speaker abuse if you popped the internal fuse on 6 1850 horns!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>