Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Advanced Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

own design Band Pass

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windowgobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: own design Band Pass
    Posted: 01 November 2010 at 2:48pm
the response curve looks like a triangle with the peak cut of and from 35Hz-100Hz its fairly flat @+5dB i was wondering how much would i have to limit the power input (its a Fane Soverin 15 400LF) im use winisd. it 6th order BP

In lab and mouse studies, the compound, known as THC, cut lung tumor growth in half and helped prevent the cancer from spreading, says Anju Preet, PhD, a Harvard University researcher in Boston
windowgobo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windowgobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 7:58pm
well do i put in 100W seen as its 6dB more efficient? im concerned for to much exertion

Edited by windowgobo - 02 November 2010 at 8:00pm

In lab and mouse studies, the compound, known as THC, cut lung tumor growth in half and helped prevent the cancer from spreading, says Anju Preet, PhD, a Harvard University researcher in Boston
Steve_B View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:20pm
If you are using winisd why don't you see what it predicts as the maximum power before xmax is exceeded? You can also simulate the use of filters.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windowgobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:25pm
im using winisd beta.. is there a newer one?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windowgobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:29pm
a quick google now i see the error of m ways

Steve_B View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:59pm
I use the "pro alpha" version

On the transfer function window:

The pop down menu allows you to select various function including max spl based on power and excursion limits and also max power.

Post Reply Post Reply