Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Extended CB-18 Cyclops

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 17>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote streetsounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:41am

give me your email add and i send it to you

Bass matters...
streetsounds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote streetsounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:07am
i think i need to convert the plan first to jpeg to paste it here

Edited by streetsounds - 23 December 2011 at 7:17am
Bass matters...
streetsounds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote streetsounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:19am

Edited by streetsounds - 23 December 2011 at 7:21am
Bass matters...
Julius I View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julius I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:35am
My email is juliussound@aol.com
Thank you very much.

Julius Noguera Thumbs Up
chrispadi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrispadi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 1:35pm
hello streetsounds,
tried downloading CBe-18 file on page 3 but link is dead, could you please send me too a copy?
my email is:  chris_padi@yahoo.com
thanks much in advance.
rhodrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhodrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:26pm

@streetsound

sir hows the performance of the cyclops compired to w subs or wsx. i used a diy wsx sub  but im not so satisfied the out come its more on mid base. i comepare 6 pcs wsx and 6 pcs w sub the w it more loader. please reply thanks

Centauri View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Centauri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:37pm
Your DIY WSXs must have either the wrong sort of driver or some other build issue - a stack of six genuine WSX is VERY satisfying, and should easily outrun a stack of six CB-18.  Conversely, one or two CB-18 should outdo one or two WSX - a matter of the right tools for the particular situation.
Teunos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teunos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by streetsounds streetsounds wrote:

Well I think the same with me here very good throw at front, waste no sound at back and at sides..but just enough for the band to feel that something is pounding hard and heavy at the front. Ive used them just 2/side in an almost 2 basketball court size semi open gym and still can cope. One more thing ive notice unlike with previous bins that ive used, stacking them in stereo, the bass is almost even at any point at the front, it seems as if you stack them all together at center.. so I think the other builder that you are mentioning is quite right. Now I will try 3 per side and see hows its like Wacko
Just re-read the entire thread, since i'm also thinking of covering my th with fibreglass, and i must say this is one of the strangest things i to have noticed. Walking round the back of the cab and it's like they are not even switched on.
Stuffed a club with some th 2 weeks back and before this the owners were always complaining about the killing amount of bass on stage (directly behind the BR subs) and lack of it in the audience. Placed the th at the exact same location the BR cabs normally are, almost no bass at all on stage and way more in the audience, very happy club owner. 
Best regards,
Teun.
geoSal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geoSal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 2:14am
is it worth replacing my old x1 's v18-1000 loaded with cbx-18?

it is a 4 way system (8 x1,8hd15,4mt102)
x1's are tuned 34-75hz clearly sub duties
Teunos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teunos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 9:42am
CB-18x won't do 35Hz
Best regards,
Teun.
peterluc0629 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterluc0629 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:58pm
comparison for cb-18 cyclops to 1850. any idea?

rhodrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhodrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 3:21pm
actualy i have 18 wsx but im not satisfied so much the out come. mybe how i cut the cross-over. looks like the cyclops are good and much easy to build.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 17>