Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rice & Peas Sound Check 28th Nov 10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fat_brstd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Tekasis Tekasis wrote:

Wha'pen to the up North systems? Why they don't enter ? Killawatts Sounds! Paulus! Adrian's Wall, any system with Hog scoops, Ultimate, send down some of ya scoops etc...

I am more than happy to bring my system down. Maybe you should convince the promoter to let me run my set. I spoke to him briefly at the last session but didnt get onto the subject of playing. Wish I could have made this session but spent sunday picking up the rig and sorting things out after Channel One on the Saturday night.
Adrians Wall Sound System
Melbournes Rootical Warrior
Roots - Dub - Steppers

facebook page
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 9:11pm
[QUOTE=SURFA]LORD HAVE MERCY............!  YOU GUY'S ARE KILLING ME WITH JOKE, ABOUT RAPTURE STREET SOUND.MIND YOU LOT DONT MEK DE BOSS FI DE SOUND KILL HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!LOLCry

I'm laughing my head Tongue Big smile off!!

I'm gonna have a word with the promoters about getting some of the Midlands sounds & Northern Sounds in with the action, the vibes is 100% @ the Rice & Peas!! Every1 attending has got good things to say about the proceedings!! 

AV job well done...............
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
GENERAL LEE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GENERAL LEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 9:15pm
HAILE UP SURFA THIS IS GENERAL LEE FROM SIR MARCUS THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS NO JAH MARCUS IS FROM EAST AND SIR MARCUS IS FROM WEST LONDON. BLESS

soundcritic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soundcritic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 10:27pm
less is definately more!
SURFA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SURFA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 11:25pm

BLESS UP GENERAL LEE, GI THANKS 4 UR INFO.. WHERE IN WEST KING?????

tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:35am
Originally posted by Gee136 Gee136 wrote:

Originally posted by Saul Saul wrote:

just wondering, what's the idea behind an eco scoop? what makes it eco?

Ligwa said the ECO means value for money!! (very affordable), he's looking to take over the scoop market, check him on his prices, you'll be surprised!! I was.................

was surprised to! £375 loaded with a Fane1000 ShockedShocked
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:41am
Originally posted by GENERAL LEE GENERAL LEE wrote:

HAILE UP SURFA THIS IS GENERAL LEE FROM SIR MARCUS THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS NO JAH MARCUS IS FROM EAST AND SIR MARCUS IS FROM WEST LONDON. BLESS

wat was the big leroy smart 7" u guys played?
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:45am
Originally posted by luton_soundman luton_soundman wrote:

I was on the other side of the room when I spotted you, we got there around 7 so not sure how much longer you were there for. I had a little chat with one of the guys there about getting in....apparantly there's a fairly big waiting list! My sound's alright, between me and the other guy in our sound we have 8 loaded scoops so size-wise it's ok but i'm saving for some new boxes and drivers. Had a sound for years but now i'm going to change the subs and scoops once and for all Smile. Hopefully securing a venue round my way soon to hold some fings in so if you wana get your set out i'll give you a shout once it gets sorted.  

kool kool, i was there from bout 7 till 9, had to get to work, yh sort the venue n we can get a few diff sounds in there, speak soon
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:51am
Originally posted by Tekasis Tekasis wrote:

Still waiting for an up & coming system to come in here & blitz the place & shock everyone! LOL

same here
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:55am
Humm audio boxes sounded really really nice
GENERAL LEE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GENERAL LEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 6:21am
HAILE KING FROM SHEPHERDS BUSH. I-LEY BLESS
RENSAAB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RENSAAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 11:36am
Originally posted by soundcritic soundcritic wrote:

less is definately more!

+1 A real David and Goliath scenario Shocked
"The secret of the Scoop, what a wonderful piece of Science" - Tony ASS.

"when the amplifier and voice coil are in complete synchronicity there is magic" - A Well Respected Amp Guru
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>