Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bring Back The System Into Sound System

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuzzylogic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:45am
Haha,can't stop reading through this thread its execellent, so many positve comments to all involved ...so many comments to reply to... don't know where to start,promise I will tomorrow.
Just to reiterate if you didn't reach this time be sure you don't miss the next installment in march.You will not be dissapointed

Hi grade.. I think I might of lost my FUZZY superpowers when I shaved my hair off... ...like samson and delilah!!

NEIGHBOURHOOD SOUNDSYSTEM
Infinitely baffled.

luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:07pm
i cant wait for the next one already!! the standard of the systems was very good and quite well matched. The fact each sound was using different scoops and drivers made it very interesting, hogs,supers and minis in one room put a big Big smile on my face! will bring more people up from our way when we reach the next one Thumbs Up (p.s tweet if you're ever selling your minis give me a shout! WinkLOLThumbs Up)
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by luton_soundman luton_soundman wrote:

i cant wait for the next one already!! the standard of the systems was very good and quite well matched. The fact each sound was using different scoops and drivers made it very interesting, hogs,supers and minis in one room put a big Big smile on my face! will bring more people up from our way when we reach the next one Thumbs Up (p.s tweet if you're ever selling your minis give me a shout! WinkLOLThumbs Up)

you gotta get in the que man, you must be like the 12th person who has asked me n that aint even an exageration, most of them wasnt even at the dance LOL

speak to Marvin, he can sort you out with some Wink

Edited by tweeter box - 16 February 2011 at 5:04pm
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:34pm
i can believe it! no space or money for them right now Unhappy i'd have to get rid of my steve bs first but cant bring myself to do that Smile i want a stack of 4 fullscoops and 4 minis Big smile want want want, my mrs is getting fed up i think! 
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
Nick Sasquash View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Sasquash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:46pm
Well played everyone... all good Clap
https://operationsoundsystemrecords.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/OperationSoundSystem/

QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:21pm
Unique Star (Jah Loko)

Precision Sound System (Tweeter Box)

Neighbourhood Sound System (Fuzzy Logic)

Edited by QSS - 16 February 2011 at 7:22pm
"Music is life"
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:22pm

"Music is life"
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:42pm
Thumbs Up
Bryan M View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:43pm
Ha ha, nice one QSS, i was wondering when that picture would come up
mk2_ginger_biscuit69 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:17am
anyone wana share what some of the songs artists n tracks, especially one by tweeter (used early on, then late in the night but cant remember any lyrics), just got the bline stuck in my head!

but yeah, if anyone could give me a heads up on some of the older stuff would be awesome, cheers
''Remember that the object of a subwoofer is to enhance the output of your main speakers, not overpower it''

''Dubstep - an elongated electronic fart''
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:12am
Originally posted by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 mk2_ginger_biscuit69 wrote:

anyone wana share what some of the songs artists n tracks, especially one by tweeter (used early on, then late in the night but cant remember any lyrics), just got the bline stuck in my head!

but yeah, if anyone could give me a heads up on some of the older stuff would be awesome, cheers

any of these:

Marvin View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:00am
Shame i could not make it as i was overseas, i would also like to clarify that Tweeter box bass cabs are NOT shortman mini they are my version off cabs built to order. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>