Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > HD 15 horn
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD215 PLAN CAD DRAWING + BUILD PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 8:50pm
i like that last sentense.... how?
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2006 at 5:09am

Edited by Heathrow_B_line - 29 November 2006 at 1:51pm
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2006 at 12:51pm

wood bought from b&q and had them cut two 8ft by 4ft to the above cutting list... should beenough for 2hd215 cabs apart from the internal baffle and curve.

i was trying to sell that red stair climbing sack trolley a few months ago...im glad it didnt sell as i managed to move 2 big sheets of birch and 1 big mdf sheet worth of wood on my own in one trip with no hassle at all!!!!

didnt even have to do any lifting to get it over the steps....every back needs one!
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2006 at 12:53pm
pd154....  looks like its built like a tank.

tb_mike View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tb_mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 6:53pm
A beermats alot cheaper than autocad LOL
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:03pm
not if u download the 2 dll files needed to unlock autocad.... then there about the same price - free.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 5:59pm
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2006 at 7:07am
ok finished my cutting list drawings last night.... nipped to b&q today and got another router.  Thats number 2 now... who ever said u can never have enough routers was right!

this one was £50 but comes with a table mouting so i think i'll just set it up and leave it set up for on particluar job ie routing rebates.

ok no excuses now... im off to make 2 hd215's.  hopefully bu today i'll finish cutting the boxes and maybe make the baffle and 5 sectioned curve on mon.  fingeres crossed.
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2006 at 7:22am
good luck!
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2006 at 10:59am
when did i last post? its taken me all that time to put that f**king router table together!!!! anyone who can do it quicker is a better man then me.  luckily i put the router tip i wanted to use on the router during installation to the table cos now it'd would take some time to get the router off and change the bit and put it back on the table....

mine was just a cheapy on but on proper expensive router tables can you change the bit whilst the router is attached to the table?
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2006 at 12:05pm
set it all up now and think i'll take a break for a bit...  i have to say that having the router mouted on a table makes cutting a rebate so so so easy.  its taken me awhile - id say about 40mins through trial and error but now i have set the guides to cut a 8mm deep and 18mm wide rebate.  now its effortless.  initially i was thinking of have a centre rebate but i think that would require too much effort and as its not really a structural piece i think i'mm get away with just gluing and nail gunning it in place.

heres some pics anyway....

perfect rebates every time... at least im hoping they well be!
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2006 at 7:47am

ive decided to up my intial 2 hd215's to 4 as i was thinking i mite as well make them at once rather then in bits... i think you could make 4 hd215s from 10 sheets of 8 by 4 easily

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>