Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Roots n Culture Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

channal one

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dubaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2006 at 3:38pm
thats the place the sunrooms (scumrooms) ministry of dub weekly sessions. channel one should take there sound, aba shanti took 2 bins with reflex and horns.plenty of sounds visiting there and bringing there sounds too. def wont play on sunrooms sound that gets moved sounds sh*t. but if they dont take there sound they will play on Jah Lion sound he runs 2 18" pd scoops with 15" mid horn, tops, this is what russ d played on last week sounds nice. but im sure that channel one will bring there sound. i hope so. vibronics playin on jah lion sound tonight, jah observer visit soon.
mskeete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskeete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2006 at 6:45am
Channel one won''t be using their set on Thursday. I checked yesterday
vibesmaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vibesmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2006 at 3:19pm
thanks mskeete , are u going to be in attendance? its ashame it would have been good to hear a different sound , its been jah lion in there for a few weeks now , hopefully next time shanti comes down he still brings his own system , i bet he dont , that was aggro before,he was setting up in a tiny place like that and it was already filled up with people
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 2:00am
"my front room's bigger"
mskeete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskeete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 6:08am

I think I should be there. I'll be the one falling asleep on my feet as soon as it hits midnight

I heard that aba went there with eight boxes but when he saw the size of the place he just used a few

@mykey, did you ever read that PM I sent you about PCB's ?

Dubaholic View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dubaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 7:17am
mskeete do channel one use one of your pre's sometimes i know he has mixer style also rack mountable style? also jah observer playin in sunrooms wonder if hell take his sound never heard him play on anyone elses sound? cool
mskeete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskeete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 7:37am

they used one of my 3-way preamps in france, 10th of March
They last brixton rec and in shrewbury, they used the old barracuda dubmaster.

The newer 6-way barracuda mixer one is not in use at the moment. I was told that barracuda only made 3 of them

I liked the layout and functionality of that one but I didn't like the sound of it although the bass was nice on it

Dubaholic View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dubaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2006 at 5:13am
so ne 1 going tonight? channel one sunrooms

mskeete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskeete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2006 at 6:03am
I'll be there

Edited by mskeete - 04 May 2006 at 6:04am
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2006 at 9:54am

mskeete...do you know of a sound in leeds called CLASSEEK as in calssic

im trying to get hold of there number?

mskeete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskeete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2006 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by mykey mykey wrote:

Nope, but I'll ask around
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 12:05am
Originally posted by mskeete mskeete wrote:

Originally posted by mykey mykey wrote:

Nope, but I'll ask around
i think the the guys name is Ade he owns a barber shop in leeds or manchester, he has 16 of my wattco scoops loaded with volts, i wanna sell him some mids

thanks

buddy 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>