Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Poweraudio Romania - MAP of speaker plans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mircea Bartic View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mircea Bartic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2015 at 6:36pm
we are preparing a new complete map of speaker plans from Poweraudio Romania
It will have a lot of new horn designs complete with cutlist. As always we will provide it for free.

Most of the plans are ready at this moment.
general manager & head designer at nexus-acoustics research
http://www.facebook.com/nexus.acoustics.research

Ex Nexus_3
kevinmcdonough View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinmcdonough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2015 at 6:52pm
Hey

Something that was discussed back when this first came out was adding some very basic specs on for each speaker. Obviously it is always a bit driver dependent, just seeing a very rough idea of usable frequency range for example, in addition to being able to compare the boxes size so effectively, would make the map super useful for quickly seeing what box design may meet your needs.

K
kr1sounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kr1sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2015 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Mircea Bartic Mircea Bartic wrote:

we are preparing a new complete map of speaker plans from Poweraudio Romania
It will have a lot of new horn designs complete with cutlist. As always we will provide it for free.

Most of the plans are ready at this moment.

when are you planning to release?
I MAN SERVE SELASSIE CONTINUALLY... NO MATTER WHAT THE WEAK HEART SAY

fostonshfs.webs.com
Mircea Bartic View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mircea Bartic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2015 at 7:44pm
All the plans have been developed around particular transducers so you will have a rough ideea what parameters to look for

I will probably release them next Month. I'm in the middle of two big projects at the moment
general manager & head designer at nexus-acoustics research
http://www.facebook.com/nexus.acoustics.research

Ex Nexus_3
Seehnav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seehnav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2015 at 7:00am
Originally posted by Mircea Bartic Mircea Bartic wrote:

All the plans have been developed around particular transducers so you will have a rough ideea what parameters to look for

I will probably release them next Month. I'm in the middle of two big projects at the moment

You are to good for this world! Smile
Foca_Dacian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foca_Dacian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2015 at 2:58am
As Mircea says,we are working on 30+more plans with cutlist,a lot to do.After I finish uploading them,we will edit the posts with specs for the plans.
Some of the plans:

Beer

Edited by Foca_Dacian - 01 March 2015 at 3:12am
Seehnav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seehnav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2015 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Foca_Dacian Foca_Dacian wrote:

As Mircea says,we are working on 30+more plans with cutlist,a lot to do.After I finish uploading them,we will edit the posts with specs for the plans.
Some of the plans:

Beer

I see many plans from Marc. O. :)
Sheggy View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2015 at 3:46pm
This is a great resource - thank you for taking the time to selflessly contribute this.
Copa disco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Copa disco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2015 at 2:55am
Plans of cubo from Johan and the rest is Mr. Marc from france. mostly hybride basscabs. 
looks like his cabs will come popular now.

DWELLER23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DWELLER23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2017 at 4:11pm
hi sir i just want to ask of the thickness of the board you are using, thank you very much
moyano View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 2:17pm
but what's the best bin ? lol
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by moyano moyano wrote:

but what's the best bin ? lol

Wheelie.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>