Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE T.AMP PROLINE 3000

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2016 at 10:54am
l understand what you are asking, no doubt this will cause the usual debate but here's my take on it, if I use my general purpose bass bins from 40hz and up then class D is ok, if I lift them and put my subs under it's a different story, my subs genuinely go down to the low 20s and only big toroidal amps sustain big long notes at these frequencies, yes I have done extensive testing using various class D amps and in my opinion they don't come close to my Crests, I hope this gives you something to go on.
rhythmsandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhythmsandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 4:03pm
Hi concept 10 thats a nice reply. But have you compared the Labgruppen or Powersoft amplifiers to proline how about that? 
The above decision will help me substantially to how to steer and go about. Please give me your input. I heard power soft and labgruppen but not Proline so your input will help me to choose which is the best performer here. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345