Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE T.AMP PROLINE 3000

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonny2bad4509 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE T.AMP PROLINE 3000
    Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:42pm
Mabe they get too good of a review not too long ago they were about £400 NOW THEY are £495 the price on them change every single week
Bomeranks Sound The Party Sound
mattd View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:17pm
due to exchange rate a lot of it i think, we just got a 2700 as a budget option for our hd's how do you find these amps everyone?
luke_0301 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luke_0301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by mattd mattd wrote:

due to exchange rate a lot of it i think, we just got a 2700 as a budget option for our hd's how do you find these amps everyone?
i think there great! will do your hd's proud! used mine at 8/4/2 ohm loads plenty of times,always been impressed.
more bass please
l-sound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l-sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:05pm
I have a proline 3000 running my 2x18 subs @4ohms.... it's not the volume that they produce which is awesome, it's the intensity of the subsonic waves that hit you. the only other kit that does this type of thing that ive heard (only Better) are the L.A Acoustic 2x18 subs (The manufacturer designed the subs I had around the L.A Acoustic kit. but i never said that). the way the 3000 bass restores after a big push, i.e bass drum kick. is just mind blowing. It just doesn't get out of breath no matter how hard you push them.
mattd View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:17pm
cool im selling my inf8 to buy labs so may have these powering them for the period im slint inbetween
l-sound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l-sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:21pm
if you go for the 3000 proline you would not be disappointed. soon i will be selling loads of kit off but i need 10 posts on here before i can put gear up for sale. :-(

SSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by l-sound l-sound wrote:

if you go for the 3000 proline you would not be disappointed. soon i will be selling loads of kit off but i need 10 posts on here before i can put gear up for sale. :-(

Are you going to sell Proline 3000's?
Tekasis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by l-sound l-sound wrote:

I have a proline 3000 running my 2x18 subs @4ohms.... it's not the volume that they produce which is awesome, it's the intensity of the subsonic waves that hit you. the only other kit that does this type of thing that ive heard (only Better) are the L.A Acoustic 2x18 subs (The manufacturer designed the subs I had around the L.A Acoustic kit. but i never said that). the way the 3000 bass restores after a big push, i.e bass drum kick. is just mind blowing.
It just doesn't get out of breath no matter how hard you push them.

Clap Got to be one of the best explanation of the performance of the T.AMP PROLINE 3000 Clap
Serious amplifier.

**Heavy Weight-Line**
A home without books is like a body with no soul.
l-sound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l-sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:29am
Thanks Takasis, It's not often that someone compliments someone on what they say. Im glad it describes the Amp and is understandable. 

Pete
Nick Sasquash View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Sasquash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:39am
Wicked amps, i ran them for a couple of years ( dont clip them tho), never failed, jus weight... they haevier than crown VZUnhappy
https://operationsoundsystemrecords.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/OperationSoundSystem/

l-sound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l-sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:49am
Hi Nick, you are not wrong, they are heavy, but for a reason. The weight is because of the amount of copper in the coil, this is why they handle the Bottom end so well. If you have noticed, the real heavy amps, i.e crown / amcron, MC2, and all high end gear (nearly always anyway) are stunning amps that really deliver, so ask yourself the question. Why are these amps so good and why do they always weigh so much? the common denominator is usually the weight of copper in the coil.

pete
Tekasis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Nick Sasquash Nick Sasquash wrote:

Wicked amps, i ran them for a couple of years ( dont clip them tho), never failed

Not even a slight flicker Nick? Confused

I've previously read on here the speaker protection wasn't all that & a couple members have taken out drivers in the past! maybe the clip light was on full tilt! Confused

**Heavy Weight-Line**
A home without books is like a body with no soul.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>