Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H/H PA Systems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote service dept Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:06am
Hmm, Heaven forbid anyone copies another manufacturers cabinets, Surely that never happens?? 
We are not "They", We are "The others"http://www.servicedept.co.uk -
GregM View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2011 at 8:50pm

On ebay now, but not long to go.....

I'd love some more of these PA115 cabinets, I've got no need for the head unit, but unfortunately it's way too far for me to sensibly go collect, esp over a bank holiday w/end!.

Maybe of interest to somebody here though?

Remember, if you don't want to hear the answer, don't ask the question!
Mhamplification View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mhamplification Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:07pm
Greg its just up the road from me well 50 miles or so Ill stick a bid on it Andy would have the head if you wanted the cab 
GregM View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 12:31pm
Martin,

That was a generous offer, it hadn't occurred to me to even ask you!

Great idea to have split the 'lot' with Andy, I really ought to learn to think more laterally.  I'm assuming your bid wasn't successful?

Greg
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 1:04pm
I have one in reasonable,and one tatty condition if you want them (PA115)?  I have no need of them now.  Tatty one you can have for postage.  Always fancied a wall of these but never got round to it.
music is the message
Mhamplification View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mhamplification Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 2:16pm
Greg
I bid £60ish but got out bid 3 seconds form the end
Anytime you see anything down this way you want Im happy to pick up and store for you just for fuel money I will be starting to go up to Andy`s soon when the marquee season ends So can meet you there with anything

Looks like Gavin has a pair cheap   Andy can get all the covering material etc if you want to refurb them
Martin
GregM View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 8:47pm
Gavin - PM on it's way shortly....

Martin - Thank you, as I said, I've no idea why the thought didn't occur to me, but it will from now on!  Obviously the same applies my way, I'm just about to change the day job (so won't be commuting into London every day), but working the Reading/Bristol/Southampton patch so 'should' have rather more time to collect etc.

Thanks both.

Greg
Edd Jordan View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edd Jordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:56am
After meeting Greg today, (good man) he told me to check out this thread and id just like to say i love the insane dedication you lot have for H & H. 
I do a sideline in ply wood wheels.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:52pm
HH Pro 400 mid/high cab, looks incomplete but pretty rare, £80...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HH-Pro400-speakers-/190617416955?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c61aef4fb

music is the message
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 3:36pm
These are from a "seller" on ebay...

The dream HH rig...

music is the message
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:34pm
What drivers were (or should be) in those bass units of your Dream HH rig?
Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
csg View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:47pm
1500 series HH? or did those come too late

ive got a big soft spot for HH, my very first proper amp ( as in not a total pile of %^&*) was a SA130 ( or was it a MA130?) slave that i had to cycle home with it hanging off the handlebar of my pushbike....i was 14 at the time!
“The fact is this is about identifying what we do best and finding more ways of doing less of it better”
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>