FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Speakerplans Facebook page

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2013 at 5:25pm
hahaha you keep on knocking but you cant come in ..
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
Muckerbarnes1 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muckerbarnes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2013 at 2:18am
Who,.. what.. oh... my memory seems to have faded again,.. who are you..? Jehovas Witness, no sorry, pizz off...
Billy Dawg.
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2013 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by st3fan st3fan wrote:

I have a question .... 
I have just made a page selling off my gear from a community project.
It's all going to be collection only on all the stuff basically, and i wanted to know if me putting a link on the speakerplans page would be breaking the selling rules or not.
Everything is collection and so i cant see any of the trouble that brought about the selling changes, everyone will be testing the gear on site etc. 
I cant be bothered with ebaying it all, im just putting bits up on facebook, loot and gumtree for collection only ... 
Anyway .. what would happen if i put up a post with a link to my page on the facebook speakerplans page? Is that a no no or ok?

in keeping with rules on here i do delete for sale adds on the page ...when i remember lol 
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
audreyewing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audreyewing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2013 at 12:01pm
It's great i like it
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:10pm
i think there has to be an all or nothing implementation of the rule really... so i'd say if you did it, it would be taken down, as everyone else's has been (since the rule imposition). and i wouldn't expect any dialogue or explanation about it.

just an opinion.. good luck with sales.
st3fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote st3fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:59pm
I have a question .... 
I have just made a page selling off my gear from a community project.
It's all going to be collection only on all the stuff basically, and i wanted to know if me putting a link on the speakerplans page would be breaking the selling rules or not.
Everything is collection and so i cant see any of the trouble that brought about the selling changes, everyone will be testing the gear on site etc. 
I cant be bothered with ebaying it all, im just putting bits up on facebook, loot and gumtree for collection only ... 
Anyway .. what would happen if i put up a post with a link to my page on the facebook speakerplans page? Is that a no no or ok?
transf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote transf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:43am
WinkNice page!
Summa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Summa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:16pm
Blue thumbed !
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2012 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by The Builder The Builder wrote:

Lets just hope FSP doesn't sink to this.

Oh, we've got x amount of likes

FFS.

Angry

it's only a certain amount of the users here paying any attention to this.
rocioclm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocioclm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:26pm
I would recommend to open a welcome tab, it helps to look proffesional and some third app allow to set it up for free, try pagemodo
raggastagga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raggastagga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2012 at 7:00pm
risky me thinks....there will be a rise in quantity but the quality will become diluted....
The Builder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Builder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:56am
Lets just hope FSP doesn't sink to this.

Oh, we've got x amount of likes

FFS.

Angry
It just is.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>