Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Speakerplans Facebook page

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:13am
Any more photo's to go up?
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by smoore smoore wrote:

Any more photo's to go up?

I have been adding a couple each day or so  + plans,

I'm not going to uploads to many at a time,so the page keeps getting something new each day or so

There is also a fair few people uploading there pics most days,but we can always do with more,

The page is dong OK imo, 720 likes and it keeps going up bit by bit,there is a fair few question asked on there that i try my best to answer,but would be great if more people with more knowledge than me would join in ,..and thanks for everyone that has like and joined in

Mike
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 9:01am
Good morning all

Just a quick update on the facebook page,we have now reached 800 flowers,and getting some interesting posts and pictures being uploaded, 

so if you haven't joined already, then please join the page,and help make it a interesting one by uploading you pics of anything related to sound systems

many thanks

Mike

MattyG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 2:06pm
That's a nice page, I have to say!
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by MattyG MattyG wrote:

That's a nice page, I have to say!

Thank you matty and welcome to the world of speakerplans Big smile

we are 12 away from 1000 so please join if haven't already

thanks

mike
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:26pm
we have reached 1000 likes ,thanks to everyone for contributing ,and long may it continue
HighGradeBlazer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HighGradeBlazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:14pm
Liked! :)
audiomik View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiomik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:37am
saw this bit of news about Facebook in The Register this morning....

Facebook will begin adding photos of its users to third-party adverts appearing in users' news feeds come early next year, so if you're the sort who's a bit free with your thumbs-up button, there's no way out of being featured alongside a tin of baked beans or a pair of knickers on the social network.

Full Article here

Now who on the SP Facebook page will get linked to what I wonder - looking at some other threads about products on here

Mik
Warning! May contain Nuts
plus springs, washers, screws, etc, etc.
The Builder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Builder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:56am
Lets just hope FSP doesn't sink to this.

Oh, we've got x amount of likes

FFS.

Angry
It just is.
raggastagga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raggastagga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2012 at 7:00pm
risky me thinks....there will be a rise in quantity but the quality will become diluted....
rocioclm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocioclm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:26pm
I would recommend to open a welcome tab, it helps to look proffesional and some third app allow to set it up for free, try pagemodo
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2012 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by The Builder The Builder wrote:

Lets just hope FSP doesn't sink to this.

Oh, we've got x amount of likes

FFS.

Angry

it's only a certain amount of the users here paying any attention to this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>