Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sublime Audio

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Shadrack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadrack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sublime Audio
    Posted: 12 October 2017 at 7:27am
Ace speakers, woukd you want to sell a pair ?
bisket View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bisket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:27pm
We removed the foam from our grills and put the grills back on, you can still see through the grill and it looks good. You will soon get sick of removing cans from the cabs, we did! Not worth the hassle and risking tearing the drivers. 
Sublime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sublime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:26pm
It amazes me how they can reach so far in to get it there..........
www.sublimeaudio.co.uk
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:17pm
Is that jammed into the throat?  Ouch!
music is the message
Speaker Sol View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speaker Sol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:06pm
Round the horn, It was just out of reach, Managed to shake it loose eventually.

infrasound View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infrasound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Sublime Sublime wrote:

Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

Through the ports, or round the horn? You can reach round the horn and touch the driver if you're flexible enough, so just wiggle the box til you can grab it. If it's in the ports, pop off the access panel with the cab stood vertical.

Cool thanks for that, now i just need to find someone flexible enough lol.... Hug

just send a small child in Thumbs Up
Sublime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sublime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

Through the ports, or round the horn? You can reach round the horn and touch the driver if you're flexible enough, so just wiggle the box til you can grab it. If it's in the ports, pop off the access panel with the cab stood vertical.

Cool thanks for that, now i just need to find someone flexible enough lol.... Hug
www.sublimeaudio.co.uk
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Sublime Sublime wrote:

Originally posted by Speaker Sol Speaker Sol wrote:

Oh, After I found a bottle wedged up against the cone in one of mine, I decided to put the grills back on, however I took the foam off them so that you could still see there sexy innards. 
The foam comes off in one continues piece if you are careful (especially around the badge), I put my foam away nice and safe in case I ever wanted to reattach it. 

Cheers for the advice, picking up the grills next week but will definitley use them at certain gigs.

Funny you say all this though, as one of the X's does have a can inside it, so any tips on getting it out would be a big help lol.....

TechnoChef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TechnoChef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:49am
Good ol' Red Stripe, a West Country staple!
I think I'm in love with your mum.
tomschute View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomschute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:10am

LOL
Out to lunch... stableaudio@hotmail.co.uk
www.stableaudio.co.uk
Speaker Building Services
Sublime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sublime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:27am
Double post lol.....

Edited by Sublime - 25 May 2011 at 1:01pm
www.sublimeaudio.co.uk
Sublime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sublime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:59pm
I will do mate.... Hopefully I'll have it all together within a month and get it out there for the summer Party
www.sublimeaudio.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>