Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sublime Audio

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sublime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sublime Audio
    Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:46pm
Since we held our first night in 1987 we have evolved into a multi-disciplinary collective, offering a wide range of equipment and services within the field of professional audio including event production, management and sound engineering.

We did used to run under the guise emperorfaith on here but are currently undergoing rebranding as Sublime is going to be a premium system, so we feel Sublime Auido is a more suitable name.

Anyway the first purchase has now been made so i thought i would start a new thread on here, and a big thanks to the guys at Illicit Sound.

So we thought we would dive right in at the deep end and buy six Stasys X's. Hopefully within the month we should have the tops and amps, and be out there doing our first gig.........

Anyway welcome to Sublime Audio!

Edited by Sublime - 25 May 2011 at 1:02pm
www.sublimeaudio.co.uk
Sublime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sublime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:49pm
www.sublimeaudio.co.uk
specialjustin View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote specialjustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:50pm
Well you gone and done now int ya...

NICE!
Sublime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sublime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:51pm
www.sublimeaudio.co.uk
Sublime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sublime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:55pm
www.sublimeaudio.co.uk
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:12pm
good start!

big spend..
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:18pm
wow ..nice one ,i bet your well chuffed 
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
Sinfinity View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinfinity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Sublime Sublime wrote:

Ok, I used to run under the name emeperoraith on here but as i didn't go for a reggae rig in the end i thought it would be better to change my name to something more suitable.

I am still deciding between Sublime Audio and Sublime Hi-Fi, but more heading towards the Audio name as it is more 'hire friendly'

Anyway the first purchase has now been made so i thought i would start a new thread on here, and a big thanks to the Illicit Crew today.

So i thought i would dive right in at the deep end and buy myself six Stasys X's. Hopefully within the month i should have the tops and amps, and be out there doing my first gig.........

Anyway welcome to Sublime Audio!

That garage is in danger of getting pummeled Smile

Matt at ukamp dot co dot uk
Speaker Sol View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speaker Sol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:32pm
Good Choice my friends, they will make you happy. Hmm.

Clap
infrasound View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infrasound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:34pm
Sick!
Speaker Sol View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speaker Sol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:35pm
Oh, After I found a bottle wedged up against the cone in one of mine, I decided to put the grills back on, however I took the foam off them so that you could still see there sexy innards. 
The foam comes off in one continues piece if you are careful (especially around the badge), I put my foam away nice and safe in case I ever wanted to reattach it. 
Sublime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sublime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Speaker Sol Speaker Sol wrote:

Oh, After I found a bottle wedged up against the cone in one of mine, I decided to put the grills back on, however I took the foam off them so that you could still see there sexy innards. 
The foam comes off in one continues piece if you are careful (especially around the badge), I put my foam away nice and safe in case I ever wanted to reattach it. 

Cheers for the advice, picking up the grills next week but will definitley use them at certain gigs.

Funny you say all this though, as one of the X's does have a can inside it, so any tips on getting it out would be a big help lol.....
www.sublimeaudio.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>