Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Celestion SR3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anglin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Celestion SR3
    Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:19pm
Does any one have any Celestion SR3 Speakers or SR 8" 8ohm drivers for sale     Thanks .....Francis
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:36pm
i have lots

both mk1 and mk2
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
Anglin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anglin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:41pm
Hi Thanks for your reply. I am after a 8ohm mk 1. How much are you asking ...... Regards ...... Francis
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:49pm
i never really thought about it.  at a guess i would say £45 per driver
Anglin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anglin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:00pm
Hi. that sounds reasonable. how many do you have I'll def have one to start could you get a price for delivery to the Isle of Man and we could be in business  Regards ........ Francis
Anglin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anglin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:43pm
Hi Have you got round to getting a price for the Celestion SR3 Mk1 Speakers yet
Awnt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Awnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:30am
Hi Heathrow B Line. I want to but two Celestion SR3s asap.  Mk 2s preferred, or else Mk 1s. The better the condition, the better.  Please can you contact me at mailto:antony.wainwright@gmail.com - antony.wainwright@gmail.com so that we can arrange payment the collection or delivery. Thanks Antony
Anglin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anglin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:00pm
Hi Do youstill have the Celestion SR 3 8ohm 8"drivers  contact  anglin@manx.net
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:37pm
hello
the sr1 [double cab] and sr3 [single cab] used the same drivers

i have lots of sr1's but only one sr3

i have about 3 mk1 drivers and about 4 mk2 drivers

i have 2 sr1 lids

the only problem is it would all have to be collected from london as i dont offer shipping
Anglin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anglin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:58pm
Hi Thanks for your prompt reply. Ive been trying to get hold of one of these for a while.I spoken the the guys at celestion who say the SR1 double use 16ohm and the SR3 single is 8 ohms, they have in stock the SR1 but not SR3, (Im after the 8ohm) not sure if this applies to the mk 1 or mark 2 variants. Saying that what if I arranged a courier     Regards   Francis
Awnt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Awnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:09pm
Hello again Heathrow B Line

Is the SR3 a mark 1 or mark 2?

I'd like the SR3 and two or three of the 8 ohm mark 1 drivers.  I'm happy to collect from London.

Can you call me on 07802 715860 or email me at mailto:antony.wainwright@gmail.com - antony.wainwright@gmail.com  so we can agree prices and arrange when I can come and pay you and collect. Thanks.  Antony
Awnt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Awnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:15pm
Francis

Celestion used to supply the twin driver SR1s in an 8 ohm version with two 16 ohm drivers in parallel and these 16 ohm drivers are readily available.  They also supplied a 4 ohm version with two 8 ohm drivers in parallel, and the SR3s used a single 8 ohm driver.  These are hard to get hold of so we're lucky that Heathrow b Line has got some he can sell us. Rgds Antony
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>