FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ebay dreamers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 204>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Lucasdude View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucasdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ebay dreamers...
    Posted: 14 August 2022 at 2:09pm
Thats pretty good. Still, the buyer can rest assured that probably wasn't used for long before it gave up.
Andylaser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andylaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2022 at 5:20pm
"music so loud, that if we move in next door to you; your lawn will die" - Lemmy
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2022 at 1:59pm
That's got to be some amazing grass for it to be worth that! 99% THC content!!   LOL LOL LOL

Edited by Earplug - 09 June 2022 at 2:00pm
Earplugs Are For Wimps!
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2022 at 12:15pm
That's good. £65,800 but only 95p postage.
Be seeing you.
sarsen1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarsen1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2022 at 3:56pm
Ebay dreamers dreams do come true Grass From Liam Gallagher at Knebworth 2022 | eBay
Tinnitus Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinnitus Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 4:28pm
I dont trust that guy, you could easily end up quadra spazed on a life glug!

Edited by Tinnitus Rex - 18 May 2022 at 5:03pm
"couldn't we just like... use headphones?"
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 7:33am
Originally posted by Earplug Earplug wrote:

Originally posted by Lucasdude Lucasdude wrote:

Originally posted by jazomir jazomir wrote:

Still trying to work out a)wtf he's actually selling and b)wtf he's actually selling. Sir, I realise I repeated the question twice, but I thought it was important to emphasise how really, really stupid the advertisment really appears to us mechanoids.

It is a tricky one. He want a tenner for "it", but 15 to post "It". Under other items for sale are the same thing up to 6, but 4 of them are 9.99. Same postage price though.

He's obviously selling that magyk "it" that will convert you from Disco Dave to Disco Rave!! 

Cheap for a tenner!  LOL LOL LOL

Those do cost about a tenner these days, don’t think you can buy them on eBay though. More Silkroad than eBay.
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 5:53am
Originally posted by Lucasdude Lucasdude wrote:

Still trying to work out a)wtf he's actually selling and b)wtf he's actually selling. Sir, I realise I repeated the question twice, but I thought it was important to emphasise how really, really stupid the advertisment really appears to us mechanoids.

It is a tricky one. He want a tenner for "it", but 15 to post "It". Under other items for sale are the same thing up to 6, but 4 of them are 9.99. Same postage price though.

He's obviously selling that magyk "it" that will convert you from Disco Dave to Disco Rave!! 

Cheap for a tenner!  LOL LOL LOL

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
Lucasdude View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucasdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by monkeypuzzle monkeypuzzle wrote:

£10 and you only get one tone arm which by the looks of it will never reach the centre of the record and good luck getting spare parts with such random fader lengths... LOL

He's clearly Old Skool, cutting with just a channel fader.
Lucasdude View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucasdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 11:10pm

Edited by Lucasdude - 17 May 2022 at 11:12pm
jazomir View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazomir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 10:34pm
For sidefills, can we have two enormous things of a type that might be venerated as Gods by the inhabitants of Easter Island, capable of reaching volumes that would make Beelzebub soil his pants.
monkeypuzzle View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeypuzzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 5:38pm
£10 and you only get one tone arm which by the looks of it will never reach the centre of the record and good luck getting spare parts with such random fader lengths... LOL
blah blah blah blah blah......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 204>