Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ebay dreamers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 185186187188189 204>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madboffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2019 at 8:49pm
Thanks, cravings.
I had another try, had forgotten to allow fbcdn to run scripts.
Not as good as "Close to the Edit" though!
AM55 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AM55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2019 at 11:11am
JonB67 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2019 at 12:06pm
Priced at a pound a watt. Maybe he's stumbled on something genius for used gear pricing? LOL I'll sell my rig at 97p per watt if anyones interested?
Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2019 at 12:42pm
Now we all know where all of those crap JBL cabinets ended up---I always thought that they must have ended up on a bonfire on November 5th.
The guy is 73 years old (must be suffering from dementia)and I bet that he is relying on the sale of that heap to boost his pension fund---He really is in for a hell of a shock!!!!!!!

Edited by Robbo - 24 March 2019 at 12:43pm
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2019 at 5:40pm
That one is an epic!

This made me laugh...well i did a quick tot-up,assuming the drivers are worth a realistic £100 a peice,i make it £3200 plus whatever the amps are worth..maybe 200 quid each?

I quote...Dribbling? well only if you are,as John says above,suffering from dementia..... LOL

"Right Guys + Girls!Once you have stopped salivating (Dribbling)over this mouthwatering cache you will probably want to know how much it is worth!How long is your piece of string?Going by today's market,the collectability factor,availability,rarity etc?You are looking at £1K per 1K of raw power and all that goes to make it.Sounds expensive?price it individually and it will give you an idea."
Be seeing you.
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2019 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Robbo Robbo wrote:

Now we all know where all of those crap JBL cabinets ended up---I always thought that they must have ended up on a bonfire on November 5th.
The guy is 73 years old (must be suffering from dementia)and I bet that he is relying on the sale of that heap to boost his pension fund---He really is in for a hell of a shock!!!!!!!

funny LOL
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
Risc_Terilia View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Risc_Terilia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2019 at 12:20am
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MATRIX-UKP500-POWER-AMPLIFIER/283382011010?hash=item41fae25482:g:PQEAAOSwrjtcjo1v

Overpriced, knackered but doesn't want to admit they are, collection from Stockton on Tees.  Nah cheers.

Edited by Risc_Terilia - 10 April 2019 at 12:21am
I-shen Soundboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I-shen Soundboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 1:28pm
Fancy some (not so new) flightcase handles?  With flightcase remnants attached:

Not looking forward to drilling out three hundred rivets to save... oh wait:
This sale is for 1 handle

Is it lazyness, greed, arrogance or all three?
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 4:54pm
"Is it lazyness, greed, arrogance or all three?"

How about stupidity. Are those handles gold-plates, or what??   Dead

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
I-shen Soundboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I-shen Soundboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 5:11pm
Not much of any plating left, whatever it was.
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 7:28pm
Or maybe they come from some flightcases once used by Elvis!  LOL

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
TMH Music View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMH Music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2019 at 11:22pm
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/852431298474203/

Actually the gear appears to be not bad, just the idea of using everything as a “band” PA and that price tag!!!! Really?!?!???!??!?!!
Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 185186187188189 204>