Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > X10, X12, X15 and XM15
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

X15 plans???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidb_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X15 plans???
    Posted: 06 September 2004 at 5:00am

I'm sure this has been brought up many times before the resent unpleasantness, but is anyone willing to share the specs on the X15 cabinet?

Cheers!

David

norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 1:22pm

How you mean 'share the specs'?

If you want the plans, just got to the mid/tops section of Speakerplans and download.

My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
Davidb_28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidb_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 1:48pm

Sorry, I’m usually on the computer late at night, at work, for 12 hours at a time….. I guess I was just seeing things, I thought I saw a post referring to the X1 cabinet but with a 15" driver in it. Never-mind, I’m just retarded.

norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 4:45pm
I seem to remember someone posting something about that, not sure if it was pre-hack tho...
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
Mal X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 8:22pm
yeah i remeber that one but can't think who posted it....Bugger still no luck sorry Guys

Mal
Mal, how loud was that!!!!!!
loophole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loophole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2004 at 3:41am
i think it was threebee who mentioned that, but i might be remembering wrong
Three Bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Three Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2004 at 11:32pm
yea, its a box i built that looks like the x1 with a kappa bouncing around inside. Quite loud and sounds OK for the time i spent on it. Its sitting in a club. The owner is verry inpressed with the box....
 Post Reply Post Reply