Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Computer Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Replying to posts on here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave2kera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Replying to posts on here
    Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:45am
I regestered a few weeks ago, but whenever I try to reply to a  post, it tells me I do not have permission. Can someone from Admin have a look into it for me please.
TechnoChef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TechnoChef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:32pm
If you're trying to post in the for sale/wanted forums, you need a minimum of 10 posts before you can. Same goes for private messages.

If it's when you're posting on other forums, it's likely the same as problem other people have had. Wait for the loading icon to disappear from the space to the left of the post reply button, then you can post normally.

(oh, and ctrl-c your posts before posting, just in case!)
I think I'm in love with your mum.
dave2kera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave2kera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:31pm
Thank you
dave2kera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave2kera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:32pm
 It was in the for sale section
dave2kera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave2kera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:32pm
So if I keep this up, I can talk to people!
dave2kera View Drop Down

norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:11am
http://forum.speakerplans.com/new-members-please-read_topic23697.html

See here so you understand why it works this way and so you understand why you may find your pointless posts deleted at some point.
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
dave2kera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave2kera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 6:18pm
Please don't delete my posts. check my posts before you do anything to my post count. I am buying for a free party rig. Anything I post on here is of  benifit to the forum subscribers, and I wish to make no money from the sale of commercial stock.
lukehaze1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukehaze1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:29am
I was also wondering the same thing
 Post Reply Post Reply