Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SoundSystem Sound-Off October

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Gee136 Gee136 wrote:

Finally the mighty Motion54 machine will be rolling out Clap............

I could'nt make the last one, I'm sure I'll be in London for this one Thumbs Up.............

Peace............. Big smile

Gee, I wouldn't use the term mighty.
We are still building our set but think we are ready to enter our own event.
We have learnt alot from various sounds and topics on this forum, so we will attempt to put some of those ideas into practice.
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:55am
Yes my botha, I've heard nothing but good reveiws about Motion54 Thumbs Up............. We'll be in attendance, drinking some Beer's & having a good skank LOL

Pure respects bro, keep up the works Thumbs Up,

Peace.................. Big smile
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:04pm
Biggup Gee!

All sounds confirmed!!

Biggup all soundman especially the promoters who are keeping a cultural art alive and kicking!!!
With the right attitude and unity, Soundsystem culture can evolve and become mainstream!!!
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:40pm
gee you government guy are trully dedicated done manchester job last weekend and im knackered must be getting to old for this sound system lark lol

big up government crew Clap
IM SO SECRETIVE BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHY
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by TRE4U2NV TRE4U2NV wrote:

gee you government guy are trully dedicated done manchester job last weekend and im knackered must be getting to old for this sound system lark lol

big up government crew Clap

Yes TRE4U2NV

I'm very lucky, I've got two homes, one Preston & one London, I spend time @ half & half, so my playground is the M6 & M1 corridor..................... I'm truly lucky LOL

This weekend, popping into Luv Injection & Nasty Roackers @ The Drum in Aston Birmingham, then I'll be London form Saturday, relaxing until Sunday Thumbs Up............................

Peace................. Big smile
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
Tekasis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by MotioN54SOLO MotioN54SOLO wrote:

The music will talk not the subs
I'm ready !!!!

Same here, we're ready too, but coming to here the subs! Wink LOL

Word has it many non-members are passing by just to hear these A.S.S cabs in action!

**Heavy Weight-Line**
A home without books is like a body with no soul.
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Motion54 Motion54 wrote:

Originally posted by Gee136 Gee136 wrote:

Finally the mighty Motion54 machine will be rolling out Clap............

I could'nt make the last one, I'm sure I'll be in London for this one Thumbs Up.............

Peace............. Big smile

Gee, I wouldn't use the term mighty.
We are still building our set but think we are ready to enter our own event.
We have learnt alot from various sounds and topics on this forum, so we will attempt to put some of those ideas into practice.

Thumbs Up
Masai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Masai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:23am
I'm looking forward to this one!!! I shall have my sketch pad and crayons at the ready. Oh yes - and me tape measure and 110 cameraGeek Joking aside I just want to hear good tune (new and old), a good set (a nice balance of quality AND quantity please), and some creative (artistic?) operating. I'm more interested in the latter as the the former two can be bought - creativity can not.

Remember me tell you!! Let the games begin!!! Clap Thumbs Up Smile

Blessed!!
Facebook: Masai Judah
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Tekasis Tekasis wrote:

Originally posted by MotioN54SOLO MotioN54SOLO wrote:

The music will talk not the subs
I'm ready !!!!

Same here, we're ready too, but coming to here the subs! Wink LOL

Word has it many non-members are passing by just to hear these A.S.S cabs in action!

A lot of peeps curious to hear these beasts. I know there are mixed views, presently.
Hope to put some of these rumours to rest!!!
WORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Masai Masai wrote:

I'm looking forward to this one!!! I shall have my sketch pad and crayons at the ready. Oh yes - and me tape measure and 110 cameraGeek Joking aside I just want to hear good tune (new and old), a good set (a nice balance of quality AND quantity please), and some creative (artistic?) operating. I'm more interested in the latter as the the former two can be bought - creativity can not.

Blessed!!

ClapClapClapClapClap
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Masai Masai wrote:

Blessed!!

Easy Masai!
I think the entertainment factor should be interesting to say the least!
Nuff sound believe they know what box goes with what driver, bur as the old saying goes, it's not what you've got, it's what you do with it!

LONG LIVE THE SOUNDSYSTEM!!
LONG LIVE REGGAE MUSIC!!!

Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:50pm
2 days and counting.
If you only attend one SoundSystem Sound-Off, then I urge you to attend this one.

I can't wait to give my boxes a good blowout, but can't wait to hear Tony A.S.S's newly designed R2U stack playing reggae music in a acoustically adequate venue with room to allow soundwaves to breath!!!

We can't forget the one man MC, selector and operator WassieOne doing his speciality equaling 150% pure entertainment.

Also, Quontro Tone from the Midlands who bring a national element to the proceedings!

All roads lead to.........,,Golden Palace!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>