Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SoundSystem Sound-Off November

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MotioN54SOLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:57pm
give tanks sir...
bucky d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucky d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:51am
Originally posted by levyte357 levyte357 wrote:

Originally posted by bucky d bucky d wrote:

next time can we bring 8 x 18" to play next to them 8 x 21"s ??Big smile

Surely it's more kudos earned to say, you were hammering in Golden Palace, with just 4x 1x18" scoops and 1x sub amp ? Wink

Truely Levyte but would love to hear how we would sound in the palace with 8 x 18" would be interesting!! to say the least!!

bucky d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucky d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:58am
Originally posted by tweeter box tweeter box wrote:

Originally posted by Eternity Eternity wrote:

Here are 3 clips i found on youtube from the November soundoff featuring all 4 sounds..
ClapClap

Thumbs Up

Big up Motion 54 each and every time BLESS!!
MotioN54SOLO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MotioN54SOLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:01am
here's the official video!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6odp64kQlA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
levyte357 View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:27am
Originally posted by MotioN54SOLO MotioN54SOLO wrote:

here's the official video!!!

That was properly entertaining... Clap

"Trojan you sound heavy with 8x 21s... We have 4x 18s.." LOL

"Who am I? I'm the guy who does his job.. You must be the other guy".
waxhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waxhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:11pm
LOLLOL

[QUOTE=MotioN54SOLO]here's the official video!!!

That was properly entertaining... Clap

"Trojan you sound heavy with 8x 21s... We have 4x 18s.." LOL

[/QUOTE + Waxhead]Yes but if you had double 18" or 8 x scoops out come still the same heavier and louder more Spl and with no upper bass LOL but was still good clean funBig smile 
levyte357 View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:23am
@Waxhead, when you dropped that tune for about 15 seconds, and just cut.. That was quality... LOL
waxhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waxhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:05pm

@Waxhead, when you dropped that tune for about 15 seconds, and just cut.. That was quality... LOL
Motion54s video is well entertaining looks to me likes all them dubplates didn't work from the other two sounds.
Levyte yes it was my brother was killing himself with laughterLOL.
Maybe back sometime in 2012 when they have a double bin shootout because i don't have any single bass bins so that rules me out with all this rules for now.LOL
waxhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waxhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 3:48pm
 LOL
Originally posted by waxhead waxhead wrote:

Motion54s video is well entertaining looks to me likes all them dubplates didn't work from the other two sounds.
Maybe back sometime in 2012 when they have a double bin shootout because i don't have any single bass bins so that rules me out with all this rules for now.LOL
TongueWaxhead Sorry guys looks like i got it wrong our bandpass ok next time full system till thenClapWink
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by waxhead waxhead wrote:

Until Waxhead I hear your double 21 outperform a scoop, your box will still be classed as one cab!!!
If and when it outperforms a scoop by a considerable amount, you would still be allowed to use them but not as many! Maybe 2 or 3 instead of 4!!!!!
levyte357 View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Motion54 Motion54 wrote:

Until Waxhead I hear your double 21 outperform a scoop, your box will still be classed as one cab!!!
If and when it outperforms a scoop by a considerable amount, you would still be allowed to use them but not as many! Maybe 2 or 3 instead of 4!!!!!

LOL

Edited by levyte357 - 14 November 2011 at 4:00pm
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 4:50pm
LoL!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324>