Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > X1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

X1 or Hog Scoop ???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Audiofreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 12:02pm
well i have just loaded mine after three years in the process of building as and when i have time and or cash i have opted for loading them with the void V18 and i havent driven them on a proper amp yet as havent had the time as of yet but i hooked it up to a hifi amp just to make sure everything was working and im happy with the sound at low volumes so cant wait to hook them up to my void inf6 in bridge mode to hear their full potential unleashed i was going to build four X1 but really dont think i need four at mo

C-Audiofreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Audiofreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 6:05pm
After testing my X1's on the inf6 can safely say I'm happy with the results god only knows what they would sound like driven from an inf 8 as with some bass heavy music and the inf 6 on just over half Boom!!!
empiresoundsystem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote empiresoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2016 at 6:22am
Hog scoops all day long 
Failed DJ and fumbling through the world of pro audio. Give me a thumb and make me feel better:
www.facebook.com/empireAVWorks
paulus View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2016 at 10:30am
build some emini scoops braced to hell and 600 wide,they will stamp all over the hogs , have heard both side by side a few times :)

Edited by paulus - 15 December 2016 at 10:30am
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12