Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SoundSystem Sound-Off December

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29303132>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUFFERER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:59am
A certain Steve B box will play with tmax, but no roots n dub sound run with it. Other Steve Bs on the scene such as Ballisitics, tmax may fit but wont sound good... my version of Steve B, well PD just about squueze in so tmax got no chance... As Ras I said serious scoop(s) but i dont agree that it need more bracing... my version not even got mouth brace.
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:00am
For some reason, I can only see one stack on my IPhone!

Bleeding phone!!!!

Bs500's............anyone???
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:29pm
We will have around an hour and a half maybe more worth of video from this event. will post it up in a few days Thumbs Up hopefully the sound came out nice as it was a proffesional camera, foam round mic etc 
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:42pm
for now a lil clip from a different dance, just in response to half the comments made regarding all the sounds involved Smile first tune only...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5JbO6mDmJ8
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:14pm
Here you go Luke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd-pUpJTSkY&feature=related

Edited by QSS - 19 December 2011 at 11:20pm
"Music is life"
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:27am
i know kutty, was just on my video page at the time and being lazy LOL respect
Masai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Masai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:09pm
I've just reached home from this after coming off the Motion 54 Johnny bus.............Tongue

Just to quickly say that it was good to hear all 3 sounds and that I look forward to the next one.
A lot has been said so I won't add me Euros worth. Let's just keep de ting moving with a positive vibration.

Blessed

Masai

P.S. It was nice to link Kutty and some of the SP fam at long last. Respect to Ras Elder.
Facebook: Masai Judah
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Masai Masai wrote:

I've just reached home from this after coming off the Motion 54 Johnny bus.............Tongue

Just to quickly say that it was good to hear all 3 sounds and that I look forward to the next one.
A lot has been said so I won't add me Euros worth. Let's just keep de ting moving with a positive vibration.

Blessed

Masai

P.S. It was nice to link Kutty and some of the SP fam at long last. Respect to Ras Elder.

Likewise Masai

Bless
"Music is life"
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:31am
yes Masai nice to meet you too 
IM SO SECRETIVE BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHY
Muckerbarnes1 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muckerbarnes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:46am
Will Flare Audio be there? I would love to hear Flare audio.
Billy Dawg.
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:05am
Originally posted by Muckerbarnes1 Muckerbarnes1 wrote:

Will Flare Audio be there? I would love to hear Flare audio.

They haven't approached us yet but all sounds are welcome to enter.

Look out for January's special edition.

SOUNDCHECK till 11pm then a proper dance till 3.30am all for £5
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:26pm
<snip>

Edited by burningbush - 23 December 2011 at 10:28am
music is the message
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29303132>