Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody have plans for the G-Sub but 15"?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadHandz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anybody have plans for the G-Sub but 15"?
    Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:28pm
I'm looking for the G-Subs plans for a 15" driver, the plans on this site are for 18" drivers. 
any help would be appreciated, was going to try figure it out myself, but figured since i failed my GCSE in maths, i should probably seek some help :) many thanks in advance

Darren
ermita View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ermita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:35pm
MadHandz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadHandz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:38pm
Thank you but no i was looking for a 15" driver version - dual loaded

those are the plans from speakerplans but 18"

thank you
Adam_Iron_Horse View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam_Iron_Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:48pm
http://www.bcspeakers.com/suggested.php?id=0000000009

Ports not in the middle but close enough...

can i ask why you want a double? you will get the same resposnse from two singles stacked together and singles are easier to carry...
MadHandz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadHandz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:53pm
It says the page cannot be displayed.

and im not too experienced in speakers yet, still learning, my friend has a few of these cabs in the 18" driver and they sound amazing, i know the sound probably wont be exactly the same ect.

mainly just sticking with what i know :P but thank you :)

darren
stitchy View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stitchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:19pm
i've got a pair of double 15's based on g-sub design sat in my garage collecting dust,make me an offer,will try get pics for you tomorrow

cheers stitchy
MadHandz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadHandz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:34pm
I will have a look at pictures and show my friend (we're both building the speakers) and we will make an offer. thanks :)

Darren
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2011 at 4:43pm
Not a G sub as such but not far off don't even know where this plan came from but found it on my hard drive if it's any use.

Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
MadHandz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadHandz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:14pm
Yes! these are very helpful! thank you very much Colint. these will do perfectly, much appreciated!

MadHandz
Wrek0ne View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wrek0ne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:08am

This may help?
Poll this!
C-Audiofreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Audiofreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2015 at 5:51pm
Awesome would that p-audio plan be any good as a kick bin to go above an X1?
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2015 at 8:22pm
I've built the P-audio cab not so sure about kick as it goes quite low but it sure makes for a good general use bass cab and works lovely with a quality 1 x 12" + hf above it.
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>