Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SoundSytem Sound-Off January 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:14pm
also are mellowtone re-entering one of these events? very interested in hearing their sound Thumbs Up
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
Tekasis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:50am
Originally posted by Motion54 Motion54 wrote:

Originally posted by QSS QSS wrote:

Originally posted by levyte357 levyte357 wrote:

Will the 11pm guest sounds be selectors playing on sounds already in the building?

11pm-3.30am with Motion54 plus guest sounds.
 Think the guest sounds will be playing on Motion54's system
This is yet to be confirmed, but atleast one sound will be joining us from the SOUNDCHECK to continue throughout the night using their own set.
More info will be revealed as time goes on, once certain elements have been confirmed.

???

Originally posted by MrSound MrSound wrote:

who r the guest sounds ,does any1 know ??

+1

**Heavy Weight-Line**
A home without books is like a body with no soul.
Tekasis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:09am
Might finally get to hear some ES18's.
**Heavy Weight-Line**
A home without books is like a body with no soul.
kilowattsounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilowattsounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:51pm
looking forward
MORE BASS LESS BEEF INCREASE THE PEACE !!!!!

my facebook page
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 4:15pm
Not playing tonight so will be hitting the M4 early tomorrow. Looking forward to thisThumbs Up

Got lots of goodies in Santa's bag if anyone needs me to bring anything let me know.

@Spanners, your prezis are loadedThumbs Up
"Music is life"
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 4:37pm

Not playing tonight so will be hitting the M4 early tomorrow. Looking forward to thisThumbs Up

Got lots of goodies in Santa's bag if anyone needs me to bring anything let me know.

Kutty bring me £350 wrapped in gold leaf! (lol).

Gentlemen, I've been extremely busy the last couple weeks, but don't worry, all sounds are ready and willing!!!

Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by MrSound MrSound wrote:

who r the guest sounds ,does any1 know ??

So far Moody Ranks (Gemi Magic) will be spinning some tunes on the Motion Sound, and Culture-E, Reggae Magic will be staying on to nice up the Dance.

Other DJs are yet to be confirmed...... Depending on their state after tonight!!!
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 4:49pm

Kutty bring me £350 wrapped in gold leaf! (lol).

Gentlemen, I've been extremely busy the last couple weeks, but don't worry, all sounds are ready and willing!!!

Sorry mate but I only have silver leaves, so I'll wrap it in that.
"Music is life"
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2012 at 12:08pm
Happy 2012 to all!!!

If I forget to say you all a little later.....,,,,
"THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING PROMOTION54 IN KEEPING THE SOUNDSYSTEM ALIVE AND THIS GOES OUT TO ATTENDEES AND SOUNDS WHO HAVE ENTERED THIS EVENT!!!!!

WE GIVE THANKS FOR BEING ABLE TO BE IN A POSITION TO BRING SO MANY SOUND SOLDIERS FROM ALL OVER THE UK TO LINK AND REASON TOGETHER FOR THE BETTERMENT OF SOUNDSYSTEM CULTURE!!!!

WE HOPE 2012 BRINGS MORE PROMOTIONS WHERE THE LICKLE NO NAME SOUND CAN SHINE ALONGSIDE THE BIGGER NAMES IN THE BUSINESS AND CREATE A REVIVAL FOR THE SOUND TING ON A LARGER SCALE!!!!

EASY AV PROMOTIONS, QSS PROMOTIONS, GEE PROMOTIONS AND BNE PROMOTIONS WHO INSPIRED WE!!!!    
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2012 at 2:11pm
word is this will be a busy night Thumbs Up
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
levyte357 View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2012 at 3:12pm

Santa, have you got any Neutrik NL4FC's in the sack ?

http://www.newworldproaudio.com/assets/images/connectors-adaptors/neutrik-nl4fc.jpg
"Who am I? I'm the guy who does his job.. You must be the other guy".
Eternity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by levyte357 levyte357 wrote:

Santa, have you got any Neutrik NL4FC's in the sack ?

http://www.newworldproaudio.com/assets/images/connectors-adaptors/neutrik-nl4fc.jpg

Make sure you pack one of them K10 Powersofts as well!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>