Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SoundSytem Sound-Off January 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:59am
Originally posted by QSS QSS wrote:

Originally posted by tweeter box tweeter box wrote:

i dont get what GTE means? Confused

Gurantee
I think!

ah yes that makes sense Star
Herb-i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb-i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:01am
Originally posted by The african The african wrote:

No Herbi-i there is no history between us ive only ever seen him while playing his set the few times ive listen to it in the midlands.He comes across very argumentative on this forum & no one else is aloud to have an opinion on sound system without him jumping in or being disrespectfull to members who dont agree with him,also very boastfull so i went & listen to this sound a few times & was not impressed with what i hear so me put up my remarks about the dances them & thats how its been & to be frank no i dont like his whole attitude as it stinks.

Oh Ok fella, just seems from some of your post there is a tinge of jealously, no offense intended.

Thanx fella
The african View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The african Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by <strong>NORBIT</strong> NORBIT wrote:

1st of all, I must apologize to Motion54 for rubbishing their tread, sorry guys. 

I want all speakerplaners to recognize a social media keyboard PUNK “The African” , who follows Goverment everywhere LOL I’m not sure what the PUNK’s  jealousy is, maybe Goverment’s DIY gsubs LOL Anyway enough of that.................

What is a social media PUNK?

1)      1) An anonymous keyboard fingers (will never reveal their identity)

2)      2)    Their job is to rubbish the progress of others.

3)      3)    They live by “hear seh”

4)      4) They’ll always preach “I can do better” but does NOTHINGExclamation

5)      5) They’ll relay on symphony from others (to help them out) when being attacked by someone that they zero’d in on, but didn’t expect the strong will & factual expertise of their intended victim.

6)      6) They’ll have NO bearing on anything but will claim adulation for it.

7)      7) They’ll almost certainly be someone known to you, but under no circumstance will they approach you to discuss their differences.   

8)      8) They are small minded individuals, “IQ level limitations”

Speakerplaners we shouldn’t  tolerate such keyboard PUNKS, when a punk is identified, I will be ignoring any temptation in the future to comment to their post!!!

Please accept my apologies Motion 54, “for rubbishing your tread” keep up the progression within the soundsystem community Clap Nuff respects.

Respect..................... Big smile 

I dont know how speakerplaners have tolerated you & your bad mouth attitude for so long & not put you inna you place NORBIT.

Im quite surprised you can still tek fi you long finger outa your pocket & still manage to fine the keys on the keyboard with those MILK BOTTLES still hanging of ah fi you FACELOL

You talk ab out we need luv & unity not haters inna sound system yet you dont take your own advice.

2012 just start & look how you ah gwann where is the luv inna your post just dirty Talk.

I simply mek a point say that you cant compare a Roots sound & a Dancehall sound as it look like say you were trying to brush luv injection bass ,Do you really think you sound betterQuestion 

I then make a point about your sound as a example wid a Techno,dance sound about the kick section,you then want come jump up & down & ah talk bout didnt you Discredit me like say we inna Court hse & you ah lawyer,but then again check your IQ level look at the name of your sound

Goverment=part of the Babylon System which have fi FALL come judgement day

(Roots Sound Name LOLknow yourself) NORBIT

You then come call me The African a PUNK me know fi my Roots & History clearly you dont going by the name of your sound,all you ah do is boosting the name of the Babylon System who have people like you in mental Chains
so on that note Run way from bout yah mi yout as you dont have No Talk for me.

Goodbye NORBIT

54 mi sorry yeh,the bwoy Norbit need to be Told.Bless i yah

The Real African
Tocooltom View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tocooltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by <strong>NORBIT</strong> NORBIT wrote:

I want all speakerplaners to recognize....

Who the hell is this guy?

I think he should recognize when to stop typing....this is pathetic....how old are you dare i ask?

GET A LIFE

(did you see that....its in BOLD just to make sure LOLLOLLOL)

*rant over*

Edited by Tocooltom - 04 January 2012 at 3:48pm
Tekasis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 4:46pm
No pics of the other systems?

Still can't understand how 6 x 8''s could sound so loud & sweet/fine?

***I can't hear you but I know you can hear me!***

How can any sound man forget them words if a next sound man tell you that & it's true. LOL 

**Heavy Weight-Line**
A home without books is like a body with no soul.
levyte357 View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Tekasis Tekasis wrote:

No pics of the other systems?

Still can't understand how 6 x 8''s could sound so loud & sweet/fine?

***I can't hear you but I know you can hear me!***

How can any sound man forget them words if a next sound man tell you that & it's true. LOL 

http://maverickvedam.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/laughing.gif
"Who am I? I'm the guy who does his job.. You must be the other guy".
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 6:03pm
A big thanks to all sounds who came and represented!
A big thanks to all attendees, especially the regular forum crew.

Motion crew had a good time and are forever learning about the soundsystem!
I hope each sound have come back from this event with more soundsystem wisdom!

No top quality photos from Ermita this time round, but I managed to take a few low grade ones, and will have them up shortly!

Promotion54 do not condone any bad language or dis-respect towards any other sounds!
We do encourage competitive banter but at this event we found the mic men for 2 of the sounds to be so angry that they were unaware that they had used bad language when approached, afterwards!

I would really appreciate members of this forum refraining from dissing each other on any soundsystem sound off thread as, this longs out the thread unnecessarily, and there has been too much of this ego tripping dissing on this forum throughout the 2011.
It is due time we as a movement evolve and truly stand as One!

Nuff respect and I look forward to the February edition!

Peace Out!!
Ranking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:56pm
When push comes to shove everyone has a right to have an opinion , the african Hasnt said anything out of order until he was provoked by gee who called him a punk! Gee is very aggressive look @ how many people he has dissed he dissed people over preamps and having a 4 way system hes well wrong in fact he should be banned as for herb i & the tool they are of limited intelligence if they cant see the bigger picture . Gee likes to talk big on the mic but take that mic away and you will hear something different like he has an echo stuck up his arsenal so he is the keyboard warrior. As for sounds swearing @ each other in a sound check motion you should of told them to turn off their systems rather than asking about it afterwards people are not paying there £s to hear that so unless you take control you lose control its not just about collecting money on the door . As an artical rootsman i find it laughable for so called roots sounds to chant down people and still claim they are rootsmen theyre not ! Gee is an imposter with a terrible attitude maybe because of hes speech defect & will only bring the sound system movement down to his level which is lower than whale dung !
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:14pm

Pictures added to first post.

No pics of Heathrow Bass Labs unfortunately, becaeuse I took these at the end of session.
They had long gone by then.
Herb-i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb-i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Ranking Ranking wrote:

as for herb i & the tool they are of limited intelligence if they cant see the bigger picture .

Sorry fella, are you sounding me out Question If you are, I really think you need to check yourself fella, some of your post has been inflammatory ie" to Mr Sufferer" & now you are posting negativity fella, I'm not here to argue fella, but are you sure that you are not a punk Question Your "MO" suggest that you are.  
Herb-i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb-i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:27pm

What is a social media PUNK?

1)      1) An anonymous keyboard fingers (will never reveal their identity)

2)      2)    Their job is to rubbish the progress of others.

3)      3)    They live by “hear seh”

4)      4) They’ll always preach “I can do better” but does NOTHINGExclamation

5)      5) They’ll relay on symphony from others (to help them out) when being attacked by someone that they zero’d in on, but didn’t expect the strong will & factual expertise of their intended victim.

6)      6) They’ll have NO bearing on anything but will claim adulation for it.

7)      7) They’ll almost certainly be someone known to you, but under no circumstance will they approach you to discuss their differences.   

8)      8) They are small minded individuals, “IQ level limitations”        

I'm really not being funny Mr Ranking, but have a read of the above fella, now ask yourself are you one of them, no disrespect intended fella, but I will not be insulted on here fella

Thanx Keith

ras i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ras i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:49pm

I'm getting virtigo just looking at this pictureLOL

Also , 8 x 12" + 2 x 15" on mids and still couldn't hear the midrange, What went wrong?

Edited by ras i - 04 January 2012 at 8:56pm
Sun Sun Sun
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>