Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SoundSytem Sound-Off January 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:58am
Sorry Mike,anyone using that kind of language,in unmod or not,is going to get banned,and he has been.

If he has a problem with another member,then go and sort it out man to man,not insult a members wife and family on a public forum.
Be seeing you.
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:10pm
"Music is life"
bucky d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucky d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by kilowattsounds kilowattsounds wrote:

When a sound has all of the components in place and their system is firing & the person operating the rig is happy thats it ! opinions are like arseholes everyone has one . As a soundman if theres something wrong with your system your the first person to notice you dont actually need multiples of people telling you this & that to me that just makes everything more stressful, & all this talk about how many boxes this n that is again pure foolishness .If you take your own money to build something for your enjoyment build it how you want whether it be 2,3,4,5,6 way i play 4 way now but i used to play 3 way (was pretty happy with it too ) so any talk about my sub wont sound as heavy if i take my kicks away is a load of CRAP  !!! my subs play sub & my kicks play kick or low mid whichever you want to call it . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to much talk talk

Clap
bucky d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucky d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by tweeter box tweeter box wrote:

Originally posted by waxhead waxhead wrote:

Fatman are no longer a sound system they sound good by brendan hard work not fatmans

Brendans system sounded wicked last time i heard it

I second that WATTCOS all the way Clap
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by bucky d bucky d wrote:

Originally posted by tweeter box tweeter box wrote:

Originally posted by waxhead waxhead wrote:

Fatman are no longer a sound system they sound good by brendan hard work not fatmans

Brendans system sounded wicked last time i heard it

I second that WATTCOS all the way Clap

With PL9ssssNuke
"Music is life"
MotioN54SOLO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MotioN54SOLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:14pm
Walkers Cheese & Onion special half price on 6 bag & 2 for 2 on any 1 ltre Sainsburys from concentrate juices Cranberry,Raspberry & Apple I know nuttin to do with speakers but we can all sit down with each other and enjoy a snack PEACEFULLY

ciao peoples
Peace,Love,Crisps and Drinks
mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by MotioN54SOLO MotioN54SOLO wrote:

Walkers Cheese & Onion special half price on 6 bag & 2 for 2 on any 1 ltre Sainsburys from concentrate juices Cranberry,Raspberry & Apple I know nuttin to do with speakers but we can all sit down with each other and enjoy a snack PEACEFULLY

ciao peoples
Peace,Love,Crisps and Drinks
"Walkers Cheese & Onion special half price on 6 bag & 2 for 2 on any 1 ltre Sainsburys"

.......only 3 times that price at Golden PalaceBig smile

............gets fiver and runs!

only kiddingWink
MotioN54SOLO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MotioN54SOLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:33pm
shhhhh don't tell anyone

heh heh
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:31am
Originally posted by jbl_man jbl_man wrote:

Sorry Mike,anyone using that kind of language,in unmod or not,is going to get banned,and he has been.

If he has a problem with another member,then go and sort it out man to man,not insult a members wife and family on a public forum.

did his other screenname get banned awell?
happy new year Ian Smile
MrSound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 4:12pm
1st of all i like 2 say bless up 2 all soundmen & merry n/yr ...im not really sure wot all this fuss is about with sound systems in my opinion its up 2 the individual sounds (men)  to build sound to their prefrence i.e: if a sound wants 2 run reflex or scoops ,or if he wants 2 run subs instead of kicks,or if he has 21's or 18's ,2,3,4,5,6 way pre amps ,who r we 2 tell him  that its not fair (its how he wants 2 build the sound) & another thing theres been talk saying that certain sounds play 2 much dubs or specials ( again personal prefrence) .... so please 2 all soundmen & women ..,i'll leave u with this ,,if music be the staff of life ,then let the music  be a variaty of sound ....nuff said ..have a blessed 2012 to all  Handshake
MrSound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 4:20pm
1st of all i like 2 say bless up 2 all soundmen & merry n/yr ...im not really sure wot all this fuss is about with sound systems in my opinion its up 2 the individual sounds (men)  to build sound to their prefrence i.e: if a sound wants 2 run reflex or scoops ,or if he wants 2 run subs instead of kicks,or if he has 21's or 18's ,2,3,4,5,6 way pre amps ,who r we 2 tell him  that its not fair (its how he wants 2 build the sound) & another thing theres been talk saying that certain sounds play 2 much dubs or specials ( again personal prefrence) .... so please 2 all soundmen & women ..,i'll leave u with this ,,if music be the staff of life ,then let the music  be a variaty of sound ....nuff said ..have a blessed 2012 to all  Handshake
ermita View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ermita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 6:16pm
Got any line up for February editionThumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314