Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AV Rice and Peas Soundcheck 29th January 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by soundcritic soundcritic wrote:

I've met you both already but you just didn't know that it was me

Then we didn't truly meet you!
Step into the light in your true form the same way we do!!! 
soundcritic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soundcritic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 4:22pm
I am everywhere and I am nowhere!
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 4:34pm
OK!

Fully understood!!!
ICE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 6:18pm
Right, big up to all four sounds who played on the night. big up av. promotions & motion 54 for putting these kind of events on to keep the sound ting goin. it is dying a slow death already & people with thier negative comments will not help it. typical.i  it seems like some bad  mind ting a gwan. certain comments what people are putting up are not justified. So what if we want our sound to look good, its  a new sound, so it nuh mus be in good condition. it look like certain man would prefer us to drag our boxes along the road so they look rough to your liking. jah bless any sound that have things double up. if one goes, we plug in a next one.So what if we have racks full of gear, the sound is being built for jamaica, what, when we go rice & peas do you want us to dismantle it into one rack & put it back when it done to please you ? We work 9-5 like any man & buy what we consider best for our sound. we  support our love for the sound. blessed is the man who have his own. we are working hard on improving our system & there is no need for the constant slagging off ting. no man knows it all & we welcome all constructive comments. come to us & tell us in person instead of a run behind keyboard and run off u mouth.

blessed love.. black ice international.
wadup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:16pm
OUCH. (Well said)
wadup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:33pm
Soundcritic... why u dont bring u sound and let us all know what a sound is suppose to sound like.....
Eternity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by ICE ICE wrote:

Right, big up to all four sounds who played on the night. big up av. promotions & motion 54 for putting these kind of events on to keep the sound ting goin. it is dying a slow death already & people with thier negative comments will not help it. typical.i  it seems like some bad  mind ting a gwan. certain comments what people are putting up are not justified. So what if we want our sound to look good, its  a new sound, so it nuh mus be in good condition. it look like certain man would prefer us to drag our boxes along the road so they look rough to your liking. jah bless any sound that have things double up. if one goes, we plug in a next one.So what if we have racks full of gear, the sound is being built for jamaica, what, when we go rice & peas do you want us to dismantle it into one rack & put it back when it done to please you ? We work 9-5 like any man & buy what we consider best for our sound. we  support our love for the sound. blessed is the man who have his own. we are working hard on improving our system & there is no need for the constant slagging off ting. no man knows it all & we welcome all constructive comments. come to us & tell us in person instead of a run behind keyboard and run off u mouth.

Clap Real talk Black Ice.

Blessings to AV Promotions, Black Ice, Destiny and especially LS1 who provided us with power when we tripped the fuse in the building.  Thats exactly what we need in this business (more unity).  All the sounds worked extremely hard on the night especially with the controversy getting  into the building. 

Nuff man always have chat behind a keyboard and work under alias but when it come down to it  "dem nah seh one"  Plenty wolf in sheep clothing in speaker plan land!  Mi nah tek di bait...

More love and unity is needed to keep sound system business alive.

Bless

Young Star
Eternity Sound
bucky d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucky d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Eternity Eternity wrote:

Originally posted by ICE ICE wrote:

Clap Real talk Black Ice.
I

Blessings to AV Promotions, Black Ice, Destiny and especially LS1 who
provided us with power when we tripped the fuse in the building.  Thats
exactly what we need in this business (more unity).  All the sounds
worked extremely hard on the night especially with the controversy
getting  into the building. 

Nuff man always have chat behind a keyboard and work under
alias but when it come down to it  "dem nah seh one"  Plenty wolf in
sheep clothing in speaker plan land!  Mi nah tek di bait...

More love and unity is needed to keep sound system business alive.

Bless

Young Star

Eternity Sound

OUUUCHHH YET AGAIN LOL!!
DESTINY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DESTINY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2012 at 12:28am
Yes Lefty for real! Marlon Asher and Gappy ranks to! A whole heap ah special got played but true I never want to boast you see me! And yes Ls1 were like N power, distributing power all bout!! 
Black ice, dont watch a ting. Nobody cant badmind your sound. If the dance was so boring then this forum would have gone quiet longtime! And further to that I have recently been told who sound critic is. Its hearsay, but If its true, well.................... That is poor sportsmanship. Thumbs Down

bucky d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucky d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by DESTINY DESTINY wrote:

Yes Lefty for real! Marlon Asher and Gappy ranks to! A whole heap ah special got played but true I never want to boast you see me! And yes Ls1 were like N power, distributing power all bout!! 
Black ice, dont watch a ting. Nobody cant badmind your sound. If the dance was so boring then this forum would have gone quiet longtime! And further to that I have recently been told who sound critic is. Its hearsay, but If its true, well.................... That is poor sportsmanship. Thumbs Down

So Destiny don't stop there spill de beans !! LOL
Eternity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:28pm
Here is a copy of the a CD from the session featuring all 4 sounds.  Click on the link below to download.  Bless

http://www.mediafire.com/?x0wosd2p1zjvodo
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Eternity Eternity wrote:

Here is a copy of the a CD from the session featuring all 4 sounds. 

http://www.mediafire.com/?x0wosd2p1zjvodo

Nuff vibes everyone Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Respect............ Big smile
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>