Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

berry making big boy amps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj scratchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: berry making big boy amps
    Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:29pm
just been scanning ebay as one does of an evening and seen berry making lightweits with huge power and obv at a bargin price was just wondering if anyone has had any exsperiance with these amps how do they sound 

also sorry if its already been covered here if it has a link would be cool

sound, light, trilite, stage decks, complete stage packages indoor and outdoor 07568188104 sl systems sound&light
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:36pm
yes,there are more threads about them

http://forum.speakerplans.com/behringer-inuke-nu3000dsp_topic63171_page1.html?KW=inuke

http://forum.speakerplans.com/behringer-inuke-nu3000dsp_topic63171_page1.html?KW=inuke

Edited by AUDIO HABIT - 03 April 2012 at 7:52pm
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:39pm
The simple answer is that their power ratings are somewhat misleading.....
dj scratchy View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj scratchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by ceharden ceharden wrote:

haha not surprised atall 
sound, light, trilite, stage decks, complete stage packages indoor and outdoor 07568188104 sl systems sound&light
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:46pm
berry/big boy amp does not suit the same sentance. even most of the lightweight amps out arent big boy amps and cant do 1800w p/c 4r. (real watts not magic watts)
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
audiomik View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiomik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by ceharden ceharden wrote:

One day, I'll get one of the Amplifirs here perhaps and then will have sufficient evidence to approach Trading Standards or The Advertising Standards Authority
Mik
Warning! May contain Nuts
plus springs, washers, screws, etc, etc.
levyte357 View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by luton_soundman luton_soundman wrote:

berry/big boy amp does not suit the same sentance. even most of the lightweight amps out arent big boy amps and cant do 1800w p/c 4r. (real watts not magic watts)

Now, now that's a bit harsh.

I'm sure some of the amps rated at 3000wpc @ 4 ohms @ 1khz, will just about do 1800wpc @ 4 ohms @ 40hz, just before clip, with good headwind, and lucky rabbit's foot attached to the rack. LOL

Edited by levyte357 - 03 April 2012 at 8:17pm
"Who am I? I'm the guy who does his job.. You must be the other guy".
Plaguesguitarist View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plaguesguitarist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 9:20pm
They're not called INUKE for nothing...

Bit like the old belchfire.
Why did the lampy cross the road?

To steal MY sharpie.
JohnnyPyro View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyPyro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 10:26pm
who the hell would want to pay £600 for a pile of shit that will go bang as soon as you scare it with an XLR plug i have only ever used one of there products and that was horific .. installed loads too .. not by choice may i add
Pyrotechnics... its not rocket science, well.... actually it is !! :o)