Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > 1850 and 186 horns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

martin wsx plans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valentino_dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: martin wsx plans
    Posted: 23 September 2006 at 8:27am
hi i need plans for martin audio wsx and qustions which driver i need? thanks for help  lp valentin
djstefanos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djstefanos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2006 at 8:49am
search the forum please. they are there
Nigey-C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigey-C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2006 at 9:45am
The drivers Used are An RCF/Martin Design... I think the best driver would be an RCF L18P 300... could be wrong though..

Also look up in the top right of the forum, and you will search a button that says "SEARCH" on it, click it, and it will load a new page, type in what you want to search for and click search an it will find it!
gingerbiscuit69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerbiscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 7:02am
cleverest thing ive read on this thread all day

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerbiscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 7:43am

jethrocker View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jethrocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 12:15pm
Ginger, don't you have anything else to do with your time than seeking out those who don't search to harass them??:)
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 4:13pm
lol!
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
Nigey-C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigey-C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 5:46pm
HAHA

Nice one Ginger.... maybe you should have enlarged the "search" button tho... just so its clearer for them to get the idea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerbiscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by jethrocker jethrocker wrote:

Ginger, don't you have anything else to do with your time than seeking out those who don't search to harass them??:)

quite honestly no! i had 30mins to kill b4 work so i started my own crusade, like the knights of the round table did on the holy grail ....

and i didnt enlarge it, because i thought it would be better in scale!
levyte357 View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2006 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Nigey-C Nigey-C wrote:

HAHA

Nice one Ginger.... maybe you should have enlarged the "search" button tho... just so its clearer for them to get the idea

Arf Arf.....

Down Ginger, Down Boy..... Whats that in your mouth?

"Who am I? I'm the guy who does his job.. You must be the other guy".

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerbiscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 7:51am
lol!
 Post Reply Post Reply