Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Behringer inuke NU6000 vs KAM KXD7200 bench tested
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Behringer inuke NU6000 vs KAM KXD7200 bench tested

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmholbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2015 at 3:05am
I'm not sure what the benefit would be in the NU-4 6000 unit versus the regular unit since it essentially is the other in bridged form.  

As far as the Berry not being pro gear... it definitely isn't comparable to the more costly options out there.  I picked up mine mostly because I was looking for an inexpensive short-term solution to drive a pair of budget dual 18s.  I use it for my own house/techno parties at mid sized clubs and warehouses a half dozen times a year.  After a few events using it I decided I could live with the amp long term. I picked up a 2nd unit primarily because by brand I don't fully trust it and occasionally I rent another pair of subs so having it saves me some rental $s.  For what we use them for the subs do what they are supposed to do... they sound fine. The DSP feature is nice for added convenience if I am setting the subs up alone in a venue and not with the rest of my system since I don't have to use by drive rack.  

I'm not going to go start a rental company with these things, but for our usage and the subs I have they do fine.  

osse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2015 at 3:39pm
Has anyone tried one of these amps on a true sine generator, for example one of these Kipor sinemaster 2600 generators and would it work?

http://www.poweredbykipor.com/pdf/owner/IG1000-IG2000-IG2600-CARB-OwnersManual.pdf

I've had a Peavey IPR 1600 which was destroyed on a generator(not that model I think) and it would be sad if the same thing happened with an iNuke.
Dennis Speijer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Speijer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2015 at 11:37am
Dear Teslaman,

I am looking for a circuit diagram of the Behringer NU6000 Amp. Do you know where i can find it?

Kind regards, Dennis
all bass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2015 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Dennis Speijer Dennis Speijer wrote:

Dear Teslaman,

I am looking for a circuit diagram of the Behringer NU6000 Amp. Do you know where i can find it?

Kind regards, Dennis

Behringer doesn't hand out any circuit diagrams as far as i know. Is the 3 year warrant period already over?
https://www.instagram.com/my_modular_journey/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Speijer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2015 at 5:36pm
I am not sure. The guy i am repairing it for should know. I'll ask him, but i don't think so otherwise he wouldn't have asked me. I replaced a component already but it keeps staying in it's protective mode, so i have to dig deeper. That's why i thought i'd ask anyone on this forum.

Dennis
byradzio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote byradzio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2015 at 3:28pm
Hi,

Could somebody write what is writen on IC4 and C45? And make good resolution photo of whole PCB and send to email mailto:byradzio2+replay@gmail.com - byradzio2+replay@gmail.com ?

it`s over here:

Edited by byradzio - 16 September 2015 at 3:30pm
simonp1100 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonp1100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2015 at 5:46pm
Hi, Components values below are from a INUKE 3000 diagram and i assume they are the same on the 6000 ?????. Hope this helps

IC4 = VIPER22.
C45 = 1000UF 6.3 Volts.

Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Speijer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2015 at 8:23pm
Hi Byradzio,

I made a pic of IC4 for you but i cannot post it on this forum. Beats me why but it says:
VIPer22A

regards, Dennis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Speijer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2015 at 8:29pm
Hi Byradzio,

The capacitor is a 103j400 type. I searched on the internet and i believe it says: 0.01uF 200V/AC 400V/DC.

Regards Dennis
byradzio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote byradzio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2015 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Dennis Speijer Dennis Speijer wrote:

Hi Byradzio,

I made a pic of IC4 for you but i cannot post it on this forum. Beats me why but it says:
VIPer22A

regards, Dennis

Could you sens pics to mail please, byradzio2@gmail.com
byradzio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote byradzio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2015 at 9:21pm
Thank you very much, too all of you for your help :-D
foler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2016 at 12:23pm
1.16kW into 8 Ohms, 1.80kW into 4 Ohms for Bass duty

Is this mean that this amp deliver 3.6kW in bridge mode/8 ohm all day long?

ufff, maybe I make stupid question because this amp is not bridgable? But someone write that this can be done via remote connect software?

Hi Jason,

What wiki are you talking about? The only one that I know of is the X32 Wiki. I just checked and no one has registered there awaiting approval.

Regarding your initial question, I did some digging and this amp can be configured in bridge mode. You need to use the iNuke Remote Connect app to change the amp to that mode. According to the manual (page 7), when in bridge mode both outputs are identical. In other words you would simply have to connect your sub to one of the speakon jacks. Wiring would be the 1+ and 1- for either jack.

I'm sorry you wasted a lot of time. But it only took me about 10 minutes to download the app, change it to bridge mode, look at the graphical path, and read the manual. 

Paul

Edited by foler - 08 July 2016 at 12:28pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>