Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dec 15th Ital Vibes Vs Sounds & Pressure. Hitchin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dec 15th Ital Vibes Vs Sounds & Pressure. Hitchin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dec 15th Ital Vibes Vs Sounds & Pressure. Hitchin
    Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:24am
Hi peeps, may be a bit early, but thought I may as well get this posted.

We will be also having a special guest selector on our sound 'Wassie One', so it deffo gonna be a vinyl classic & vintage selection going on! Hitchin FC, 15th Dec, £6 otd.

(UPDATED WITH NEW FLYER FRONT)

Edited by Preacher - 08 October 2012 at 10:03pm
Stone Lion Sound System, The Garden City Rockers. It's all about the music & the vibe.
Preacher View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:15am
Facebook event page for those who do FB >link<

Edited by Preacher - 07 October 2012 at 9:08pm
Stone Lion Sound System, The Garden City Rockers. It's all about the music & the vibe.
Preacher View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:48am
O.K., just got word that Sounds & Pressure sound system will also feature:
Tiny T and Artical Ranks

Alongside the one like Wassie One on our set this looks like a hot night of action Big smile.

Mr Bean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Bean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:43pm
sounds good! is there a change of management at the club? went to a couple of dances there last year ,bass was to much for them !
Has anybody seen my watch
Preacher View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:00pm
Not sure Mr Bean, I know it has changed a couple times over the last few years, but could not say when that was. The place has had another dance in recently, don't know if they had 'Bass Troubles' at that one.

I know the place was off limits for a while after a dance a few years back, cos' one of the sounds was causing bottles to shake off the bar lol!

S&P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S&P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:32pm

Looking forward.  Sounds & Pressure has been tuning in nicely over last couple of outings - should be at full fighting strength for 15th ;-)

Sounds and Pressure Lo Fi Sound - Ska, Rocksteady, Reggae
http://www.facebook.com/events/412323448834558/432237103509859/?comment_id=432362186830684¬if_t=event_mall_reply#!/groups/75371249167/
paulus View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:28am
Been looking forward to this for a while now :-)
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
Preacher View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:12pm
Getting closer, gonna be a nice session for sure.
Been purchasing a few bit's of vinyl to drop on this night, and so so looking forward to both our guest (Wassie One) and S&P's guests.

For the tech heads, I believe this is going to be FFA Vs. MC2 amps on the night, mind you I think S&P may edge it already with his PD loaded over our XB loaded scoops lol. So it all gonna be about draw choon from deep in back of box for this one.

I got a few more flyers to go out.  Anyone who wants to put a few out for us, PM me and we will get some out to you.
S&P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S&P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Preacher Preacher wrote:

Getting closer, gonna be a nice session for sure.
Been purchasing a few bit's of vinyl to drop on this night, and so so looking forward to both our guest (Wassie One) and S&P's guests.

For the tech heads, I believe this is going to be FFA Vs. MC2 amps on the night, mind you I think S&P may edge it already with his PD loaded over our XB loaded scoops lol. So it all gonna be about draw choon from deep in back of box for this one.

I got a few more flyers to go out.  Anyone who wants to put a few out for us, PM me and we will get some out to you.

For sure will be a nice session Preacher and looking forward to it indeed.  I'm happy I can go toe to toe with most for weight, but for me it's not going to be about demolishing the building - much more important to get a nice tone and balance so that them old Duke Reid rocksteady vocals come across at their best off the original vinyl.  However, once I've got a few of them Guiness down me, anything can happen .... ;-)
http://www.facebook.com/events/412323448834558/432237103509859/?comment_id=432362186830684¬if_t=event_mall_reply#!/groups/75371249167/
S&P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S&P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2012 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Preacher Preacher wrote:

We're gonna be running this stack & rack on the night

luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:14am
looks gd, gona try come down for this, support the local(ish) sounds an event Thumbs Up
Preacher View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:00pm
Will be good to catch up Mr Luton, been a while. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>