Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Uni room sound

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote generalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uni room sound
    Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:29pm

The system i took to halls. Bit over the top for my box room but at least i can drown out all the cheesy euro house with heavy roots
studio45 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote studio45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:27pm
Yes mate! start as you mean to go on! Thumbs Up
Studio45 - Repairs & Building Commotion Soundsystem -Mobile PA
mk2_ginger_biscuit69 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:41pm
i thought this was bad enough when i went.....

and yes, the EQ is rediculous.....

Edited by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 - 03 October 2012 at 1:42pm
''Remember that the object of a subwoofer is to enhance the output of your main speakers, not overpower it''

''Dubstep - an elongated electronic fart''
Autograff View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autograff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:37pm
Thumbs Up
chemicalabuse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chemicalabuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:12pm
what are the top 2 cabs?

generalant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote generalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:29pm
http://www.freespeakerplans.com/forum/13-stuff-for-sale/18042-mt12-horn-section-plus-a-few-other-bits

Subliminal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Subliminal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:56pm
Nice :)

I briefly had this in my kitchen when I lived in halls :P. Which uni are you at if you don't mind me asking?

mister_pi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mister_pi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:17pm
iirc Dissident started off based in Goldney (posh as !) halls at UoB!

Us Flat 19 Scum (just behind the Grecian nr the Arches on Glouc. Rd in Bristol) got enough trouble off our non-pro gear to get the OB called I decided against bringing in anything heavier ;)

Luckily our warden was a bit of a wreckhead who spent her summers at the uk/french/etc/tek tings, so turned a blind eye and deaf ear to our sillyness :)...

Fun times :)
http://www.music4thepeople.co.uk/
jwdrain View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwdrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:13am
Heres what we got up to last year in the basement of our house in Sheffield! Started off building one Cubo and just never stopped :P when it came to moving them out they didnt fit through the door either! We had to unscrew the door off its hinges :S

In our basement which was about 4m Squared!

The finished product!

In action :)
generalant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote generalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:30pm
niiiiceeeee, im at cardiff mon
Autograff View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autograff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by jwdrain jwdrain wrote:

Heres what we got up to last year in the basement of our house in Sheffield! Started off building one Cubo and just never stopped :P when it came to moving them out they didnt fit through the door either! We had to unscrew the door off its hinges :S

In our basement which was about 4m Squared!

The finished product!

In action :)

Where abouts in Sheffield were you? Would have been good to link up and compare rigs LOL
jwdrain View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwdrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:23pm
I was on Thompson road on Ecclesall road, but now Im in Leeds. Are you LSS system? That rig looks seeeeexy :) now ive got this rig... but yeah link up would be good!! :P

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>