Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RICE & PEAS OCTOBER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by yardman yardman wrote:

we all forget in one thing that love should run things. and respect to any man who     spend hes money on hes set and try a thing. no matter if he run up hes mouth or he set sounds gd or rubbish its not us who cant sleep at nite properly. there is a lot of men out there that cuss people sounds and they aint got a pot to p in. lets just up lift the sound world because everybody else is making money from us. do you all know what i mean read between the lines. 

Is true yardman.

Yet, is not good to repeatedly criticise other peoples sound, and big'up your own at the same time.

Last RnP shows, humility is wisdom, everyone has something to learn. Embarrassed

Edited by levyte357- - 01 November 2012 at 2:23pm
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
bucky d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucky d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:56pm

we all forget in one thing that love should run things. and respect to any man who     spend hes money on hes set and try a thing. no matter if he run up hes mouth or he set sounds gd or rubbish its not us who cant sleep at nite properly. there is a lot of men out there that cuss people sounds and they aint got a pot to p in. lets just up lift the sound world because everybody else is making money from us. do you all know what i mean read between the lines. 

I here you yard man but you need to look at the said sound that sounded the worst!! You need to look at his PERSONAL reviews and his slatings of in his HUMBLE opinion the worst sounds in a said year!! If you want the website address just let me know and I will tell you it so you can look yourself. I could not disagree with your words above but you need to be telling the said sound these words as they have shown no love how many times over in the past then when they come out to PLAY they embarrass themselves ten times over after all the cocky statements from there camp ONE LOVE
yardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2012 at 4:34pm
i hear a  few people say the same thing         about this trojan man and hes bad       comments.i guess your right as we know sometimes its not what you say its how you say it.so what do you say 3 sripe and out policy. joke
bucky d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucky d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:30pm

i hear a  few people say the same thing         about this trojan man and hes bad       comments.i guess your right as we know sometimes its not what you say its how you say it.so what do you say 3 sripe and out policy. joke

Lol yard man if the majority are saying the same thing what does that tell you go look at his website then remember how he performed / sounded etc!!

And I will let it be known he has had a so called technical in EVERY soundcheck he has been in!!

He is in no position to criticise anybody's sound in the way he has being he had the BIGGEST stack in boxes and amp racks and the weakest sound Nuff said
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:39pm
A few pics for the peeps Thumbs Up

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.402161799854616.88032.128371353900330&type=3

Facebook ting..............

Respect....................... Big smile
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
riceandpeas check View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceandpeas check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:33pm
greeting my people. av would like to inform you all that due to legislation and health and safety issues regarding the round chapel. We have To Employ sercurity with proper bagdeS and more staff.We all know that its hard to find and keep a building nowadays So We have No Choice Than To increase The Fee To Only £4 in order To Keep Things Moving. We Hope Everyone Overstand With Out Any Bad Feelings. But on The Other Hand We Are Still The cheapest. Bless AVP. 
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by riceandpeas check riceandpeas check wrote:

greeting my people. av would like to inform you all that due to legislation and health and safety issues regarding the round chapel. We have To Employ sercurity with proper bagdeS and more staff.We all know that its hard to find and keep a building nowadays So We have No Choice Than To increase The Fee To Only £4 in order To Keep Things Moving. We Hope Everyone Overstand With Out Any Bad Feelings. But on The Other Hand We Are Still The cheapest. Bless AVP. 

Greetings, understand the situation regarding security.

But regarding being the cheapest, remember GP is ladies free.Embarrassed

Edited by levyte357- - 05 November 2012 at 11:09pm
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
yardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:12pm
yer is that true my friend ladys are free. well that means their must be whole heap of woman there. i love the sound of that because im a bachelor. i cant wait for the next one at this GP venue. im goner make sure i put on my 3 piece suit and ask my friends them to come because       i   hear the lady out number the man them 10 to 1. respect my king.
riceandpeas check View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceandpeas check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:39am
Av would like To Say Due To Bookings For Holidays For Members Of Staffs And Other events for av. This Is The Last SoundCheck For This Year. But Make Sure You Dont Miss This Month 25th november. With Four Big Big Big Heavy Weights Machines From Preston The Wicked Goverment Weight+treble"Sound/The Bad Touchabove Sound./The champion Entebbe Sound./+The Talk Of The Town Sound Tsunami.All Go Neck To Neck And Toe To Toe. Well What Can We Say.Also Watch Out For Av Two Bins Allday On Sat 8th Dec. Featuring:Lynkx uk Sound./Ls1 Sound/Black unity Sound. As From Next Year We Are Planning To Keep An Two Bin Allday Once An Month On An Sat. Everyone Can Enter And Entry Fee Is Free. Plus Depending On The Turnout Every Sound Will Get PAid.Even If Its A Petrol Money. As We Said Again Depending On The Turnout. bless avp.     
Showcase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Showcase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:39pm

Av would like To Say Due To Bookings For Holidays For Members Of Staffs And Other events for av. This Is The Last SoundCheck For This Year. But Make Sure You Dont Miss This Month 25th november. With Four Big Big Big Heavy Weights Machines From Preston The Wicked Goverment Weight+treble"Sound/The Bad Touchabove Sound./The champion Entebbe Sound./+The Talk Of The Town Sound Tsunami.All Go Neck To Neck And Toe To Toe. Well What Can We Say.Also Watch Out For Av Two Bins Allday On Sat 8th Dec. Featuring:Lynkx uk Sound./Ls1 Sound/Black unity Sound. As From Next Year We Are Planning To Keep An Two Bin Allday Once An Month On An Sat. Everyone Can Enter And Entry Fee Is Free. Plus Depending On The Turnout Every Sound Will Get PAid.Even If Its A Petrol Money. As We Said Again Depending On The Turnout. bless avp.     

Sounds good
bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:28am
Thumbs Up
LIGWA View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIGWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:38pm

woow!Shocked  can't wait!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>