Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JAH YOUTH MTS WORD SOUND & POWER MTS MAASAI WARRI
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JAH YOUTH MTS WORD SOUND & POWER MTS MAASAI WARRI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rooftop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:10am
well someone should stop others going around causing trouble on the clubbers who go out 
for enjoyment. Maybe they are still looking for someone and hope he/she may pass through. 
in which case music is music, war is war, one represents Love the other Pain, 
which one do you prefer?  Peace
Rooftop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rooftop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:16am
as for the venue, well I didnt build it, I cant afford it, I did what any person can do, I enrtered club and ask for booking details, once completed I had my dance. What the Illuminati Have to do with that you seem to know, just tell them to help me with the bill next time, 
mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:40am
Originally posted by levyte357- levyte357- wrote:

Originally posted by Rooftop Rooftop wrote:

with people fretting about security 
for no reason must mean they have something to hide, If you are wanted by the Police they will soon find you, the venue dont work for the Police. 

I'd be happy to go to Venue with 10 armed security man inside & out, and  police vans with dogs, parked outside all night.

Wouldn't consider going to venue with "either" thumb print or retina scan.

Is what the Agencies who use this info for is the issue, not venue security.

But this shows soon, all clubs and roots gigs will have this "babylonian ting", not just after twelve, as Police state slowly emerges.
Well said LevClap

Don't feed big brother
Rooftop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rooftop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:35am
When the system was installed it had nothing to do with the Roots and culture scene.
I have tried to them not use it but they refuse.
We are fortunate to have somewhere in London to hold our Regular Root's Reggae
Sound system dance's, Bashment,Dancehall,R'n'b,Funky House, Rare Groove, Electro, etc,
Is not what I cater for. Go into that scene and see how long you last. Certain musical taste's 
is affecting the way people view Reggae music, tending to merge it with the mainstream
therfore trying to bring in the negative element's where it don't belong. We as a peple have enough on our plate without (sometime's) our own people put barrier's in our way and try to disrupt
the good we do. For me it's a way of life,what's it for you? Peace
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:24pm
Yes RT,

Same inna Preston!! Just to keep session, we the crew have to meet "the system" & sign document to abide by regulations!! Trust me peeps, if your heart not true to the game, the "babylon system" will make you give up!! Trust me, this business is not for the weak!!! Only Jah jah sargents will prevail!!

Jah bless
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
Rooftop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rooftop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 3:54pm
Big up for the support Gee, it's the way they've set it, Bless
pullup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pullup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2012 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by paulus paulus wrote:

Wsp took 6 against the others 8, how did the big old t max scoops fair against the pds??

A big venue indeed, Maasai Warriors filled it nicely, Jah Youth also nice, they where balanced all night, Word Sound & Power (imo) struggled, alot of distortion from everything, the set was playing too hard, @ one stage it looked like the turbo max's was trying to escape out of the box Shocked  nice session though......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234