Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LIGWA SOUND SYSTEM SHOWCASE DAY & BIG 50 BIRTHDAY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLIGWA SOUND SYSTEM SHOWCASE DAY & BIG 50 BIRTHDAY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: LIGWA SOUND SYSTEM SHOWCASE DAY & BIG 50 BIRTHDAY
    Posted: 03 May 2013 at 4:26pm
Direct buying and selling through this forum is not allowed. Any members found to be both selling and buying through speakerplans will be suspended.

If you wish to sale to SpeakerPlan members you are welcome to list place a link to the items you are selling through eBay in the For Sale Forum.

We continue to have complaints from members who have entered in to sales through the forum where it has not worked out, and in such cases we do not take sides and suspended both parties for breach of forum rules.

When you buy from someone on a forum we can offer no protection if things go wrong. This is why we encourage members to use eBay to buy and sale where they have measures in place to protect both buyers and sellers.
LIGWA View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 3:52pm
loool The year is going so far!!!!!

Yes I am nearly there now

The new LIGWA Formula sound pre amp mixer, I got only yesterday will post pictures over the weekend

Guys sorry for the wait I will make it worth it
mooreb View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2013 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by TONY.A.S.S. TONY.A.S.S. wrote:

Alf will soon be 51.

LOL! Big smile
FB LS AUDIO SYSTEMS
TONY.A.S.S. View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:33pm
Alf will soon be 51.
knet94 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:47pm
Is this ever gonna take place?
freqmod View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2013 at 3:28pm

Ligwa does not need defending here...........I used to own 4 Sub 18's, XB 600w (now apparently 800w then 100w?) loaded, sounded very good, deep & round. Not much 'throw' though. Sold them, bought 2 Eco's from Ligwa last year, he delivered them himself, was nice to meet him. Anyway, used them last night at a private do with XB's in them, playing Old Skool, Deep House, Jungle, Minimal Tech, 8 meters away the bass was hitting our chests nicely, much louder than the 4 Sub18's, with the shrapnel power we have it was a complete joke........I bought a faulty Matrix STR1500 from Ebay a couple years ago for £15, that has run the 4 Sub18's and last night ran the scoops off 1 channel, was excellent. Not much clip on the amp as i prefer heavy to loud. I'm sure some characters will say it's impossible but in reality that does not matter. Eco's play those 'genres' fine.............35  - 150 with the EV (15" + 1") tops carrying on...........Oh, no blown drivers for 2 years.

Can't afford the amps (and other kit) i really want, my hobbies are and always have been expensive, i learn to make do though. Just for the record, been into sound system from a little peanut, my dad was skilled in electronics from when my parents came to this country, he taught me how to build stuff. When i was at school my electronic project for my exams in 82 was an amp, built more and some pre's and sound effects boxes, never sold any, kept them for my little sound system. Only thing i sold as a youngster was a scoop i built at YTS when i was 16. Now i build synths an stuff for my hardware studio, was a mastering engineer for a very short time 14 years ago blah blah blah..............I plan to get 2 more scoops from Ligwa at some point in the future, maybe buy a C-Audio 707................for me it's fun, that's what it was about when i was young in the early 80's when we used to play out at house parties with our little 15" bass box, 12" mid and tweeter box all on a passive xover, playing studio 1's like big man lol it was all fun, still is..............We did our first 'Acid House' (all dayer) rave in 89 with Blackstarliner sound system bass boxes............was shut down during the day because of noise, became an eveninger........

Apologies for the long post......Big up to Ligwa.

Peace

solartony View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:46am
Keep up the great works Alf blessed love for the guidance our stage hire business has moved from strength to strength since we invested in your energy efficient eco earthshaker range.

the spl levels from the scoops kicks and the prototype tops are great the build quality great and you my friend as a person Honest Kind and Generous.

Blessed love from cornwall Tony and family

https://www.facebook.com/MobileSolarStage?ref=hl    nexo rig will be replaced with the new ligwas end of may
jah love protect us
dubclot View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:45am

"C'mon dude, that's insulting our intelligence. It's budget stuff. Nobody professionally or with half a clue would buy it.

Just keep doing what you're doingClap......jumping from builder to builder.....and keeping the poor happyWink

btw, anyone can have their name on thingsLOL LOL it doesn't mean you have made itWink"

I've got a few Ligwa boxes built by APS Roadbox who I'm led to believe build Funktion One, Turbosound, Void etc so the build quality is second to none.  Nothing revolutionary in the scoop design but loaded with PD1850 & driven properly sound amazing

Edited by dubclot - 17 April 2013 at 9:08pm
Pasi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:05pm
Wink

Edited by Pasi - 11 April 2013 at 10:05pm
cassiya View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:31am
Ligwa..
Since business is so good, How about giving us a job?Wink
Just because you got more boxes that don't make you a man....
LIGWA View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by mykey- mykey- wrote:

Originally posted by LIGWA LIGWA wrote:

b-line you don't need to speak for people, speak for yourself.
you know you are lying out out teeth lool

I do not do cheep and Cheerful,  I just try to help a man who loves sound system and has his family to feed and bills to pay, find away to afford a sound system of his own. THAT IS NOT CHEAP.

We must do tea together sometime b-line 

C'mon dude, that's insulting our intelligence. It's budget stuff. Nobody professionally or with half a clue would buy it.

Just keep doing what you're doingClap......jumping from builder to builder.....and keeping the poor happyWink

btw, anyone can have their name on thingsLOL LOL it doesn't mean you have made itWink

Mikey thank you for your kind words 

I started LIGWA LTD many years ago and to still be in business today and making a good living. 
Got to say Thanks to rich man or poor man who has spent their money with LIGWA.

Over the the years many companies has found it hard to stay a float in this Audio Business due to pass & current economy.

I am just so happy !!!! To still have a good business...........

mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:08am
Originally posted by LIGWA LIGWA wrote:

b-line you don't need to speak for people, speak for yourself.
you know you are lying out out teeth lool

I do not do cheep and Cheerful,  I just try to help a man who loves sound system and has his family to feed and bills to pay, find away to afford a sound system of his own. THAT IS NOT CHEAP.

We must do tea together sometime b-line 

C'mon dude, that's insulting our intelligence. It's budget stuff. Nobody professionally or with half a clue would buy it.

btw, anyone can have their name on thingsLOL LOL it doesn't mean you have made itWink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>